Chapter 53

Rachel's POV

Harry...and Kendall?

Kendall fucking Jenner? I cannot believe my eyes. Harry, all this time, hid this from me. This can't be real. I've heard about PR stunt stories from Harry before...but those pictures..

Those yacht pictures looked too real.

"Rachel?" Jennifer speaks. "Rachel don't be upset. Harry and Kendall are old news, it all happened back in January—"

"Jen and I absolutely hated them together—" Hayley begins but I interrupt.

"You both knew and didn't bother to tell me?!" Both of them knew about her and Harry, knew that I've been wondering about his exes for weeks now, and knew that I've been watching and even admiring his perfect ex on television for months! "You knew everything! Everything! I fucking watched her on TV! I watched her and her family every weekend with you guys! I thought she was the better one of her prissy siblings, and now she's coming here to steal her ex back who happens to be my boyfriend?!"

She's a model, I can't stop repeating in my mind. She's a rich, stunning model.

Jennifer reaches out, "No, we didn't—" but I step up and off the couch to get away from her.

"No. Don't, it's all in the open now. I don't want to hear if he's dated any other famous, skinny, talented people. I'm so...so.." I can't describe my anger. I'm angry at Hayley and Jen for neglecting to tell me something I've openly told them I want to know, and I'm mad at Harry for not telling me, saying it doesn't matter when it does. It clearly matters if she wants him back, and probably has a great chance of getting him.

She's just so..perfect.

"Rachel? Rachel your phone," Hayley calls to me, and I snap out of my thoughts. I snatch my phone from the side of the couch and read I have a few texts, and a missed call, Harry's name in bold on the screen. I can't, I can't face him right now. I will blow up if I see him. I throw my phone back on the couch.

I cannot believe I thought Kendall was my favorite of her siblings. I was a fan, and now she's on her way to steal my lying boyfriend away.

"You all practically lied to my face..." I glare to them both, shaking my head. Our house phone starts to ring, and Hayley awkwardly steps out to answer. I'm not done with them yet.

Jennifer moves off the couch, taking a step toward me. "No, please Rachel, we wouldn't—"

"But you did!"

"Rachel please! We didn't want to lie to you, we just simply didn't want you to freak out like this. We..we know how insecure—"

"I watched her on tv thinking she was amazing!" I scream. "How the hell do you think I feel now?!"

"It's not like we knew she'd come here like a psycho and try to get him back!" Jennifer points at herself and Hayley, who is walking back in the room in silence.

Hayley interjects, "Guys, Ha—"

"I can't believe this, I can't believe Harry, I can't believe you two... I just can't believe this shit."

A knock sounds on our front door, and all three of our heads snap to face it. I recognize the voice of the person behind the door and turn back.