Chapter 4

Jen, Hayley, and I decide to go in groups of two to get drinks and take bathroom breaks, so we won't get lost in the crowd of overly excited girls.

After a while, I look at my watch. It's a little past seven, and seconds later, the lights begin to change and the girls begin to scream. My hearing nearly goes away, and I feel my ears may bleed. I never expected it to be this loud! My cousins scream bloody murder and before I know it, four boys are coming out on stage. They are the opening act.

"Who are they?!" I shout to Jennifer over the roaring music. She and Hayley turn to me with surprised expressions and wide eyes. I feel pretty stupid, but it's not really my fault.

"Have you been living under a rock? They're 5 Seconds of Summer! This is the first act before One Direction, after them it's Nick Jonas!" Jen informs me before she yells again to the boys.

They begin to preform. I am really into it more than I thought I'd be. They have a rock thing about them which I am starting to like. Me? Rock music? It sounds so unlike me. I'm more into the retro stuff. I make a mental note to check out their album when we get home. Plus, they are pretty hot...tattoos and all. Never would I have ever said that about tattoos. I can just remember how my mom hated tattoos, which drove me away from them, but now..

London can really change a person...

When their last song ends, the one I hear my cousins call Luke yells, "Are you ready for One Direction?!"

All the girls scream their loudest, and I have to cover my ears. Someone really should have warned me about the noise level.

Gosh, who are One Direction? The questions runs through my mind over and over to try to remember at least something about them. I can't think of a single thing, which makes me feel so much more out of place. I feel like a totally uncool mom or something.

After 5 Seconds of Summer preforms, we wait about twenty minutes for the next band to come out, the stage in front of us changing. My cousins look crazed with happiness. I feel a little awkward being that I know nothing of this band. I guess I'll just have to go with the flow like I did for the opening act the next couple of hours.

Finally, the lights begin to change, the girls begin to scream, and all of a sudden I get a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't get why I am feeling bad. It's like I'm...nervous? For what? Music begins to blast from the nearby speakers. Front row really freaking hurts your ears.

I see a blonde boy walk out. He looks really familiar. Then, a boy with gorgeous blue eyes comes out. The fans scream louder and louder each time. Then, a boy with short light brown hair enters, and finally, the long curly haired boy.

Harry?

The fuck?

Is this some sick joke?

Then it hits me: They were the boys from the club last night. Harry, the boy who attacked my lips was from this band. They were all famous. I am seeing them right now. They, are One Direction.

It all makes sense now. I almost pass out. My stomach hurts so bad. I find myself literally shaking. What has gotten into me?

"WHAT'S UP LONDON?!" The blonde boy yells at the top of his lungs to the crowd. The girls go insane. "Great t' be back 'ere!"

Oh shit, I am right in the front row. What if he finds out I'm here? I look down, hoping not to see Harry's face and for him not to see me. I did not plan on seeing him again. He kinda scares me, like intimidation, and I'm afraid of another bad thing happening to me. 

I have nowhere else to move, and no money to do that with.

I don't know what Harry's intentions were, and I don't want to know. Hopefully it was just a drunken...mishap, and if he were to see me, hopefully he won't recognize me.