Chapter 62

Rachel's POV

"Are you sure that my cousins called Matthew to tell him I can't work this weekend?" I asked again, worried. "And for my dance classes?"

"Yes, baby, I promise. Jennifer was very excited to do it too," he laughs. "Heard her say something about how she 'adores the blue eyes on that hunk'."

I need to make up hours for work, maybe working on the weekdays. And I'm pretty sure I will be kicked out of dance class now for how much I've missed but honestly, that doesn't seem like a huge problem.

Besides, why the hell am I thinking of work when I'm on holiday?

"Harry..." I whine, throwing my head against the seat as I try to kick my shoes off.

I really did not have any idea that we were leaving for this trip to Anne's. I know Jen, Hayley and Harry did of course. They planned the whole damn thing without me, and I am not good with surprising changes of plans because now I'm a bit of a grouch. I am exhausted. All I had in mind for tonight and this weekend was to lay in bed with Harry, relax, cuddle, maybe watch something. Of course my boyfriend decides to leave at close to ten in the evening, so we have to drive the whole night to get to our destination. I'm going crazy bored, the radio is playing nothing good, and he has been a little quite since he picked me up.

We're probably both nervous as hell for me meeting his family.

"Yeah, Rach? What's up?"

I decide to kick off my shoes, my bare feet resting against the dashboard of Harry's car, my free hand dangling out of the car window. Jumping out of the car sounds interesting... tuck and roll my way out of embarrassing myself in front of his family..

"I am booooooored."

"It's just a little bit longer, we've been through most of the drive, we're getting into the country area so really not long at all. With no traffic out at this hour out here we'll get there soon. You'll be alright. Try and get more sleep, alright?" Harry sighs out has he gives me a quick smile before averting his gaze back towards the road.

We are practically the only ones out, seeing that it's nearly midnight. Darkness surrounds us except for few lights illuminating our way. I start fidgeting with my fingers, the only thing I want was to enjoy Harry for the few days I have him all by myself for the long weekend, and now we are leaving to spend the alone time with his family, who I anxiously do want to meet, but I'm so nervous to, and I wish Harry could calm me down right now.

I guess I also just really wanted some more private time with him, and there is no way we can do anything of the sorts while staying at his mother and stepdad's home.

That's just wrong.

I look over at him, his eyes flutter a little and I can see he is tired too. I offered to drive a while back to distract myself but he reminded me I had no clue where we were even going, which is quite an important detail. He looks so good right now, he picked his hair up in a bun and changed into sweatpants and a jumper.

Can I just like.. ask him to take his top off...

I mean the struggle is real right now, I'm here, desperate for him to just pay attention and be with me and calm me down. Not to mention how good he looks, like I have to keep strong.

My eyes involuntarily close and I think back memories of Harry and I under the sheets, the feeling, the lust..

I quickly open my eyes to see Harry still focused on the road, a song stuck in his head that has him tapping his fingers along the steering wheel. My heartbeat quickens and I am sure if I try anything right now he will argue with me to keep my hands to myself. Maybe if I help myself out..