Chapter 15

A/N
Just wanted to start of saying, really, thank you for reading this! I can't believe it!

Alright, here's the chapter! Enjoy!
-
-
-
-
-

Rachel's POV

Two days.

It's only been two days since Harry and I went skating. Just the day before yesterday, and yet it feels like a lifetime. I have had so much time to contemplate my situation with Harry, but it's ended in me getting headaches, and it's insanely stressful.

He's always on my mind. Anywhere I go, or anything I do, I see him in my mind. Lately I haven't been able to touch my phone because either I'm wanting to text him, or I'm still getting tons of attention on social media. I'm still so unsure about if kissing him was a good thing or not, but I can't say it didn't feel good, because it was amazing. The best kiss I think I've ever had.

Just to take my mind off, I even forced myself to go to the mall, but the majority of what I bought I don't necessarily need. Just a few pairs of skinny jeans, blouses and shirts, and one dress. All wasted money, and the whole time Harry remained in my mind. There was even a store that I passed by that showed the..Night Changes, I think, music video and of course Harry's part ice skating came on when I was there. It had to top it all off.

To make things worse, yesterday my mother called me, asking about my college status. Luckily, I got a smaller version of the usual "You're ruining your life" lecture, because I faked that the call was breaking up. Of course, I feel bad about it, but I couldn't hear it that again, especially not right now. I do love my parents, but it's always been so difficult to please them.

When will the lectures stop?

Although, yesterday I was completely relieved hearing Matthew call me and ask if I could work the same shift today before my dance class. Best thing that's happened so far.

Working may help take my mind off all of this a little, I figure as I dress for work. I decide against a pair of regular jeans and go for the skinny dark denim jeans I bought, and a cute white cardigan over a tank top. The way my make up was done on the day of the 'date', I actually liked. So today I've put in some effort, even though I've got dance class after work. My cousins are having an influence on me I suppose.

One thing that has been rolling through my mind over and over is: Why hasn't Harry called? I'm filled with some relief because I'm not sure how I'd respond, but he said he would. I'm really not sure about anything with Harry anymore, honestly.

All my self control and common sense has gone out the window now.

The walk to work is quick in the foggy air, and I'm thrilled to see Matthew leaning up against the brick of the cafe near the doors, waiting for me. He looks quite attractive like that, I must say.

"Wow, early again? Someone is ready for their second day?" He smiles brightly and unlocks the door. Matthew's eyes remain on me and his enthusiasm continues to make me smile.

"Very ready." I sigh, thinking back on how hard the past hours have been.

Matthew and I step into the adorable cafe and he turns to grin at me.

"Well, if you could, assist me in cleaning up the dining area, which shouldn't take too long because I did most of it yesterday. Then, come and join me in the kitchen to set the desserts please."

Matthew really has this all under control, and I'm so surprised, considering he is basically a year older than me. Yet he acts like an actual adult. Well he is one, but he's very mature, like me. He and I seem like the perfect friends.