Chapter 36

Rachel's POV

I couldn't comprehend how the week already seemed to have come to an end, but I suppose that's what happens when you are working most days, and find yourself losing track of time as you look in someone's eyes the rest of the time.

Harry and I have had such a beautiful week. Yeah, I know, I sound crazy, but I don't know how else to describe it all. I'm not usually this peppy, or happy, or confident. My emotions are crazy different, right? I'm so..positive...

Looking back since we confessed our feelings last Saturday, and now, we've been in a dreamy state it seems. A super..lovey dovey..cheesy couple. I would never be up for that kind of behavior, but I couldn't help it.

Everyday at work this week I've been dealing with Lacey and the others a hell of a lot better than I thought I would. I worked everyday this week, choosing to take extra hours. Why? There was no way I was going to let anyone keep me away from my work because of their opinions, and I felt the need to prove myself. I mean, sure I'd always get reminded of how much of a loner I am every glare she gave me or sale she took from me, but then I'd go home and Harry would take me in his arms and take my mind off. I don't care anymore if I have friends or not, I have him.

This week got even better, I went back to dance. Finally! After work, I'd return to the normally scheduled dance practice, which gave me the biggest ounce of relief, to finally return to my hobby. Of course I walked in completely lost, which is why every evening I'd come back and have a private session, which I'll do until I get the routine right. So every other day, I'd try to understand what was going on during class, and every night at eight for an hour, I'd learn the loads of things I missed. And damn, I've missed so much. So now I have to take the classes at night until I'm fully caught up.

Okay, back to the cheesy stuff. Everyday, every chance, Harry and I said 'I love you', and we'd get all smiley and kissy face. It's so freaking weird. I haven't been so giggly and joyful and in love, since..well, back with you know who. This week, Harry hasn't been as busy as usual, so after work or dance he either took me home or I'd find him writing on the sofa. We shared longer chats, cuddle, and obviously say 'I love you's'. Even my cousins thought he and I were a little cheesy, and that I was quite annoying, calling them and squealing about him and I being in love. Maybe all this happiness is a perk?

Definitely, a perk of being in love with Harry, is sharing a bed with Harry.

This week I was open to trying new things, and I'm so glad I was. Well, maybe I was a little too open.. We kind of did stuff every night..over and over...even before dance in the evening sometimes, then afterwards. Harry teased me about it any chance he got, that I was so desperate and eager..which I was..but I shut him up when I shot back at him how he would go ahead and listen to what I wanted to do. The man could have refused, but he didn't. He wanted it too and was as eager as I, him usually being the one throwing me to the mattress and attacking my mouth and sucking at my neck. We tried so many things..he used his fingers different ways, and even his mouth, which I didn't know was a thing, became my favorite. Embarrassing, I know, and he definitely knew too, the way I reacted giving that away. No, we haven't gone all the way, but there's no doubt we will soon. He's been so patient for me, not even taking my offer in learning how to please him, and I want to do this for him. I just didn't want it to stop, and everyday when I showered I didn't even get bothered seeing the few love bites on my skin. After all, I've left him with a few scratches here and there, not purposeful ones obviously.

Dammit I've really changed, or maybe I've just been going through the process of being freed.

One thing that certainly hasn't changed is my feelings of showering with him. It's bothering him so bad, I can tell in his response to my decline. Not that I want to admit it, but I don't think he's usually been told "no" at these types of things. It just seems like way too awkward of a situation, I still don't know how to explain it. I can't help but laugh though every time we discuss it, and he gives his little pout. Priceless moment.