Chapter 57

{Warning: the ending has some intimacy (not that explicit tho) written by my fantastic co-writer and little myself this time! just skip the end if you choose, but other than that, enjoy :) }

Rachel's POV

I nervously rub my sweat coated hands on the side of my jeans, eyes darting over all of the different colors of lingerie this store has to offer for our special night, tonight. I'm still sort of regretting the decision to come in here after dance class. I have no idea what all these things are, I pretty much only own the standard bras in a few colors and never in a million years I thought I would cave and enter a lingerie store with an excited but anxious skip in my step.

Though other people have no problem in buying these things for me, I see maybe I should give it a try? I wanted to make tonight different, as our make-up day, and the day the bet ends. We've kept it up for so long, avoiding intimacy for a week has been the most tough thing, surprisingly enough. I thought buying something new in this category of clothes would spice things up. It's just, I'm too awkward to ask one of the salespeople for help, because seriously, who in her right mind would want another woman helping them squeeze into a bra and comment on if their boobs fit or not? That's too weird for my taste.

I look up and see one of the employees at least ten feet away approaching another customer, and I instantly take out my phone to seem busy.

Maybe I'll text Harry, after all I won't get to see him until tonight since he's working today, which really sucks. I thought he'd get a break for our date/make-up anniversary he planned today. Then again, I just got off work and dance class myself, so it's not like we'd have the whole day together. Since he avoided telling me what we're doing for tonight's plans all week, maybe he's ready to answer now.

Harry, will you please tell me what we are doing tonight?

In minutes I see him typing back, taking a quick glance up and noticing the employee moved somewhere else, putting me in the clear. I look down at my screen and find his reply.

Nope, it's a surprise. You will like it though, don't over think it. And like Hayley said, don't jump to conclusions. I would only use her idea if I thought you would like it. I'll meet you at my place at eight. I love you.

Seriously?

Love you too, I reply, frustrated with this man. I don't know what to wear, what we are doing—

"Can I help you?"

I jump a little, the voice of someone snatching me from my panicked thoughts. I know I took too long to decide on a color, a size or anything.

A friendly blonde haired woman smiles at me from my right and I give her a stupid, awkward grin back, shrugging my shoulders before I let my gaze fall back onto the red skimpy thing right in front of me.

"I don't know," I sigh, caving into the pressure and deciding to let her help me, "It's for a special occasion and honestly have no idea."

The girl lets a chuckle past her lips and crosses her arms over her chest. I raise an eyebrow as I gaze at her through the corner of my eyes, waiting what she is about to propose.

"Would you like a push up or something that makes them look bigger or...?" She states, her fingers skimming through the rack, momentarily stopping to let her gaze fall onto my chest area before she starts skimming again. "More natural, I suppose?"

She grabs a few different colors and guides me to a secluded booth, winking at me as she hands me the different sets. Internally, I face palm myself.