Chapter 60

Harry's POV

"Your bed is so soft and comfy," Rachel slurred last night, jumping onto my bed after she had changed out of her dress and into a shirt of mine and some sweats I let her borrow, already cleaned up for bed.

I slipped my shirt on as I walked towards the bed, just having had brushed my teeth for bed as well. I watched her as she slightly jumped on the bed, balancing on her knees, and smiled. She slept the whole ride home in the limo we requested as a party group, my car to be back here in the morning. That nap must have given her a small energetic streak.

"I secretly call it our bed even though I don't live here because I want to have my half. I like it a lot," she giggled, letting her body fall back and lay down on her side of the bed. "You like having me here in bed."

"I like having you with me wherever we are," I replied, sliding in under the covers as I motioned for her to do the same.

I hadn't seen her that drunk in a while, and I'm confused a little as to why she seemed wasted as to the amount of alcohol I think she drank. I just hope she is sobered up before school today. She was definitely sleepy and out of it right last night, but she was happy. Last time she was drunk, she was pissed at me, but seeing her smile at me last night as she drifted off to sleep made me smile too.

This morning I woke up early, and I decided I'd make her a good breakfast to start her day off well just in case she had a hangover, like I unfortunately did. I went on a quick jog first and drank loads of water, curing it some. I've made her some scrambled egg and toast, and cut her up a bowl of different fruits, eating some myself. All that's missing is her, and I'm going to take care of that issue.

"Rachel?" I whisper, leaning down to wake her sleeping body. "It's time to get up, beautiful. So you can have time to eat, shower, and get ready for me to take you to school."

"Mmm," she nods.

"Rachel..." I tease, combing some strands of hair out of her face. "Wake up, sleepyhead."

"Shhshhsh," her limp arm comes and she cover my lips with her finger. In return, I mischievously take her finger in my mouth, causing her to groan, in both pleasure and annoyance.

I can't help but laugh quietly before kissing the pad of her finger, then laying her arm right beside her. "Come into the kitchen, I'll be in there."

I leave her be and go to the kitchen, serving her plate of food and some apple juice, a glass of water on the side as well. Hearing a yawn, I turn around and find a very tired Rachel with her glasses lifted so she could rub her eyes. Her hair is absolutely messed up, and the ends of the sweats she borrowed which are too big for her drag with her feet.

"Why is the devil trying to blind me with light right now?" she mumbles, exhausted, taking slow steps, holding her arms out when she neared me for a hug.

I sigh at the feeling of her body against mine, feeling a lot of her weight on me as her arms hug my body for support. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"The evil consequence of a night's worth of drinking, love," I tell her, rubbing her back as I press kisses on the top of her forehead. She groans loudly, causing me to chuckle and squeeze her body tighter. I love that she is so much shorter than me. We are each other's perfect fit.