Chapter 47

warning for beginning of chapter, it's not horribly intimate but read at your own risk! shout out to my co-writer for it!

Rachel's POV

"I promise I'll be gentle, okay?" Harry looks at me sincerely in the eyes as he climbs back onto the bed, hovering over me. He leans down and his lips meet mine and he kisses me slowly, his tongue teasing mine. I love how his lips seem to be molded against mine. Puling back slightly, he starts kissing the corners of my mouth, then the tip of my nose, and back to my lips again. My hands go to his back as I desperately try to push him closer to me.

"What..what now?" I ask before I can stop myself between kisses.

"Eager?" he teases and I find myself nodding. "So am I, baby." He exhales against my neck, the hotness of his breath making me weaker. "Are..are you—"

"Harry, ask me if I'm sure again and I will kill you."

He smiles against my lips, shaking his head slightly. "Alright then, I'll keep shut. Slow baby, we need to go slow," he whispers against my earlobe. "It is going to hurt at first, so please, tell me if you want me to stop. Please, I mean it, okay?" he says quietly, staring straight into my eyes as he awaits my answer.

"Okay," I nod. I've heard that it hurts, that it really can hurt, but it can't be that bad...I hope not at least.

Harry kisses me once again, giving me clarity. I feel him brush against my thigh, causing me to shudder. Seconds later, he presses himself into me...

My eyes screw tightly shut and I hear myself gasp. It's such a foreign feeling.

"Baby, are you okay?

I give him a slight nod and he moves farther inside of me. I wince from the pain, it's like a pinching feeling deep inside. Gosh, it's just as bad as people say, maybe worse.

"F–fuck..." Harry groans as his body stills. Not even moving, this is so very uncomfortable. "Is it okay for me to move?"

"Yeah," I breathe. The pain continues and I try to keep myself quiet. Harry must notice my struggle when he starts kissing me all over to comfort me. My lips, my cheeks, my nose, my neck, and even the few tears that are breaking from the corners of my eyes I didn't realize had embarrassingly escaped. To keep the tears from falling I focus myself on squeezing Harry's inked arms and the softness of his lips on me.

"Oh...Rach.." he moans, his voice very strained and raspy. His head rolls back and he takes a deep breath, then leaning down to whisper against my ear. "I love you. I love you so much, Rachel." No matter how comforting his voice is, the pain still persists as he rolls his hips against mine.

I really want to tell him how much I love him, but I'm scared that if I talk, I'll end up crying, or making a noise of pain.

"Baby, do you want me to stop?"

With the pleasure and edginess of his voice, I shake my head and watch as he closes his eyes tightly. His sharp jaw tenses in concentration and I admire the way his large muscles pull and contract under his tanned skin.

My pain nearly disappears as I look at him coming undone as I reach my high. With his fingers, he brushes my cheekbone then kisses me again before burying his head in the crook of my neck. His breathing is hot, wild against my neck and I feel myself near euphoria.