Chapter 55

Rachel's POV

"Harry!" I shout, trying not my hardest to push him off me.

He only chuckles in return, continuing to pepper kisses all over me, his body restlessly pressing mine down to the bed. I can't stop laughing, and we both can't stop smiling.

Harry chose to wake me up like this with no explanation why, but I'm assuming it's because it's finally Saturday, and all these days I've been waking up before him to get to school. Simply I was sleeping, next I know, I'm screaming and grinning like an idiot. Ever since our last argument, Harry has kept his promise and has been sleeping over every night, and picking me up from school just to...sleep over again.

I push on his bare chest over and over, attempting to lift him from me but Harry pins my hands down and begins to plant kisses from my neck, to my chest, all the way to my stomach.

"God I love making you laugh," he chimes in a raspy voice, kissing, nipping, and sucking at my skin.

My hands break free and latch on to his hair that dangles down his head down to his shoulders.

"Clearly, because this tickles and I hate it!" I laugh uncontrollably. "My stomach hurts, I can't laugh anymore!" I try to move my hands about his body to tickle him but there's just no way.

"Shh, then don't laugh!" he presses his lips to mine, laughing into the kiss.

"Then don't wake me up by practically grinding on me, kissing me and tickling me," I tell him once he breaks the kiss, panting.

"Maybe admit you're enjoying this, love." Harry goes down on me again. I roll my eyes before slightly shutting them in pleasure.

"I would be if maybe I wasn't still deadly exhausted!" My hands grasp on his inked, flexing arms for something to hold.

"You have to admit, last night was worth the exhaustion."

He isn't wrong.

Harrys affection right now is paining me in so many ways. He is making up for everything and has been for the past four days, and my heart skips beats because of it. Not just with trying to make it up in the bedroom, but taking me out for lunch after school, gently and cautiously getting involved in my problems, encouraging me, and promising me his love in every moment. It's taking some time, but I'm moving on from the argument...in some ways.

"I'm just going to have to keep you here all to myself today," he declares. "I'll make right now even better than last night."

I shake my head, "Noooo that's lazy...we have to do something at least today.."

But that does sound good...

"It'll drive you crazy too, brilliant," he smiles mischievously.

"And I have work today—"

"Harry? Rachel?"

Harry and I are both interrupted when we hear a voice from behind my bedroom door. It's got to be either Hayley or Jen. Knowing them, both are out there.

"Uh oh, they suspect we're here..." Harry whispers, sounding like a child who's been caught in trouble.

"Yea—?!" I start to reply to my cousins, but Harry covers my mouth, and I quirk up an eyebrow in confusion.