★Nijimura Shuzo 3

~No good in goodbye

©The Script for the song. (:

Arc–TEIKO DAYS up to present. LOL. XD I don't read manga, so based on my imagination and what I wanted to do since this is a FANFICTION, infos in this shot is either the truth or–not. XD IDEK LOL.

☆☆☆

All the things that we've lost
Breaking up comes at a cost
I know I'll miss this mistake
Every word I try to choose
Either way I'm gonna lose
Can't take the ache from heartbreak

"What? You can't do this to me!" You yelled as you walked towards him–Nijimura Shuzo. Nijimura sighed and then frowned. "I don't have a choice, [Name]." He said.

You bit your lip and bowed your head. Tears fell from your eyes. "W-why.. You said you–you won't leave me!" You stuttered. Nijimura walked towards you and wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry.." He whispered.

You hugged him back and buried your face into his broad chest. "I'll come back, okay? I love you." He said and kissed your temple.

"Goodbye, [Name]."

Oh, but as you walk away
You don't hear me say

Where's the "good" in "goodbye"?
Where's the "nice" in "nice try"?
Where's the "us" in "trust" gone?
Where's the "soul" in "soldier on"?
Now I'm the "low" in "lonely"

Nijimura Shuzo and [Last Name] [Name], or simple you and Nijimura, had bren together for almost two years. Even though both of you are still young, you survived the struggles on being a couple. Not until now.

Nijimura has to leave.

'Cause I don't own you only
I can take this mistake
But I can't take the ache from heartbreak
No, I can't take the ache from heartbreak

He said he'll go to America because of his dad's work. Which he doesn't have a choice but to agree. He had told this to you, and of course. You freaked out knowing that it is hard to be away from your loved one. He explained everything –but you on the other hand can't accept the fact that he'll be away from you. You don't know how to handle that.

No matter how it falls apart
There's an "art" in breaking hearts
But there's no fair in farewell, no
And when I see you in the street
I pray to God you don't see
The silent "hell" in "I wish you well." ♪

Even though you've tried so many things to move on and forget everything, you just can't. How can you? You treasured every moment you have with him. You love him so much.

Today is Nijimura's flight to America. You've been arguing with yourself if you will go to the airport, or not. Your kouhais are asking you if you would go, but you really don't know.

"Aren't you going, [Last Name]-senpai?" Asked Akashi. You frowned and bit your lip. [Let's pretend you and Nijimura are in third year. XD]

You shrugged. "I–I don't know.." You muttered.