★Junpei Hyuuga

~Abducted

Ah yes, PrincessPerona21 requested this so here ya go.

Though, I'm not that confident with this shot. Since I ship Hyuuga-senpai with coach Riko. But, I hope you'll like it. :) And please bear with the stupid title. I mean really, who the hell make 'abducted' a title? Oh yeah.. I did. :v

Oh yeah, since I ran out of ideas on what should I make, feel free to request anything. Besides smut, lemons or something related to r18 stuffs. XD I can't handle those feels. Hahaha.

☆☆☆

.

.

.

.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" You asked your boyfriend, Hyuuga Junpei.

He rolled his eyes and glared at you. "Three."

You clapped your hands and laughed. "Oh my gosh Junpei! Very good!"

He stared at you probably wanted to tape your stupid mouth for making fun of him. You just grinned and leaned forward. "So? How was your life?" You asked.

He stared at you for five good seconds before answering,

"Here. Talking to me." He said, and eventually.. You blushed. You blinked twice to see him clearly. If he isn't abducted by some strange aliens.

"Junpei.. Is that you?" you asked, totally creeped out.

He sighed and pushed your face away from him. "Sheesh. It's so hard to be sweet here for Pete's sake." He grunted that made you laugh and hug him.

"Aww. I don't care if Junpei's sweet or not. What the matter is, we love each other." You said, smiling at him.

You felt him move his arms only to realize that he was wrapping it to you. "Am I suppose to feel tingly inside?" He asked, grinning at you.

You smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Of course you do. You have to feel special. It's required." You said.

He smirked and kissed your lips again. "Well, okay."

★★★

End.

Lame :v HAHAHA. LOL. YEAH I KNOW. PLS BEAR WITH ME. XDD Some sort of alien abducted me--oh no shit. I'm an alien myself. So how on earth I may be abducted? So I'm not making any sense here.

Aomine: *talking to me* Go die.

Me: *nods* Yes, I will.

:v :v whuut. Whatever. So yeah,

Next is Akashi Seijuro 3

05/30/14~Friday