★Akashi Seijuro 14

HELLO. I'M STILL ALIVE, THIS FANFIC IS STILL ALIVE. NOBODY CARES? OKAY. HAHAHAHAH HELLO TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WITH ME. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING! ILYSM MWA MWA.

WOW.

FANTASTIC BABY. DANCE. I WANNA DANCE DANCE DAN-- joke. Hahahaha okay enjoy lol

☆☆☆

(Cry- Mandy Moore)

He was the type of guy who don't usually smile. Cold, blunt, harsh-- their usual description of him. But for you? You always thought that he isn't 'that bad' as they thought he was. You think he is way better than that. You just have to prove it.

I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
It lasted forever
And ended too soon

You walked by the hallways of your building, no person in sight since it's almost six and most students already went home. The sky is beginning to darken, almost wanting to rain. It was when you spotted a familiar redhead leaning on the window, staring up the dark gray sky.

You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed

"Akashi-kun.." You mumbled. You then continued walking, since he's actually the one you're looking for. However, you noticed his somewhat sullen expression and aura, making you wonder what might his problem is. Breathing deeply, you started walking towards him again.

He seemed to noticed you as he turned his head to you and your eyes met his. "[Last Name]-san." He said, smiling a little. You smiled at him and stood beside him. "Here's the records and reports of our school fest last September." You said, handing him the envelope you were carrying earlier.

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry

(The moment I saw you cry)

He looked inside the envelope and grabbed a paper, then scanned it. He placed it back inside and looked ar you again and nodded his head. "Thank you, [Last Name]-san. Sorry for the bother." He said.

You softly laughed and smiled. "It's nothing, Akashi-kun." You bowed.

*drip

Your head immediately turned around when you heard dripping sounds outside. Then realizing that it was droplets of rain. "Ah.. It started to rain." Akashi mumbled. (Obviously lol)

It was late in September
And I've seen you before (and you were)
You were always the cold one
But I was never that sure

You hummed in response as both of you stood there, watching the rain pour. You've always loved the rain, it's comforting drops soothed you.

You breathed deeply and turned to look at the redhead. "I'll be going now, Akashi-kun." You said breaking the silence. He looked at you, his eyes looked like he wanted to say something. Instead, he sighed to himself and nodded.

"Take care. I'll see you tomorrow." He said.

You were all by yourself
Staring at a dark gray sky
I was changed

Walking carefully under your umbrella, you can't help not to think about and woner what was the redhead thinking earlier. He seemed... Bothered by the rain...? The day? Or maybe something happened bad to him this day that he didn't like? Sighing, you shrugged and shook your head. You won't know it unless you ask it yourself, right?

You suddenly shivered, feeling the coolness touching you and the wind blowing. You were about to cross the empty street when a car suddenly passed by honking in process, almost taking your life away. That moment that your whole life flashed to you, thinking that it was so close of killing you. Heart pounding loud, you let go of your umbrella and clutched your chest.

"Gosh.." You mumbled.

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry

A car stopped few meters away from you, and a familiar figure came rushing towards you.

"[Name]!"

"Akashi-kun.." You managed to say.

"Are you alright? Did it hit you? Are you hurt?" He asked, slightly gripping your arms, panting.

You shook your head, "N-no.. No.. I uh.. I'm fine." You said. Akashi sighed in relief, his tensed shoulders fell. "Thank God.." He mumbled, embracing you and caging you in his strong arms. Not minding that the both of you are now soaked.

Despite the cold weather, all you felt was warmness, comfort. He tightened his hug as you buried your face into his neck.

You then realized that he was crying, startling you a little. "A-akashi-kun! Why are you crying?!" you gasped.

I wanted to hold you
I wanted to make it go away
I wanted to know you
I wanted to make your everything, all right...

His shoulder shook, "I'm sorry.." he said. He let go, staring into your eyes. "I've always disliked the rain." Akashi suddenly said, surprising you.

"...Why?"

He sighed and stared at you. "My mom.. Passed away in a rainy day." He murmured, looking up at the crying sky.

You stared at him, feeling all down that he has this feeling whenever it's raining. You didn't know that the thing that makes you happy, is making him remember all the sadness. You didn't mind the chillness and the water that is pouring down the both of you, you just wanted to know what he's going to say.

I'll always remember...
It was late afternoon...
In places no one would find...

"Since then, I disliked the rain. It makes me remember everything, sad, happy, every moment I have with my mother. I just.. Wanted to forget the sad moments and remember the happy ones. But it's inevitable." He said. You hugged him, feeling sympathy.

"That's why when I saw you almost..." His voice cracked. "... By that car.. My mind went blank. I thought.. I thought.." He mumbled. "... I thought someone important to me will leave me again in a rainy.. Day." He cried.

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes

You bit your lip and hugged him tighter. "It's okay.." You said assuring him that everything's fine, that you won't go, that you won't leave him.

"I'm here, I won't go. And I won't leave you." You said. You heard him mumbled a soft 'thank you' as he bury his face between your neck, crying silently.

You let him be. Breaking down, crying. You realized that you're right. He is not just the cold, harsh person that everyone says. Because he was beyond that. He loves, he smiles, he is hurting. He just chose to be strong so no one would worry about him, he chose to stay strong for himself and for the sake of others. But he is still a person. That behind those cold mask, is a sad person who is waiting for someone who'll understand him and love him for whom he is.

And that was when you realized that forever was in his eyes the moment you saw him cry.

★★★

Ikr. I KNOW I'm such a horrible writer. Thank you for the people who are still waiting for the updates of this trash. HAHAHAHA. I hope you enjoyed another crap. Mwa bye

10-10-15 (happy birthday murasakibara! and advance 16th to me mwahahahha bye)