☆Human!Nigou

~kawaaiiiiiiiiiii <3

And so, I wanna give our lovely kawaii little dog a shot! <3 I mean srsly, who hates Nigou?! (probably Kagami and Akashi -.-) I will beat 'em! Well, not Akashi he's an exception. :D

☆☆☆

Seirin High; 3:20 pm

Sighing, you walkes your way to the basketball gym with your club schedules in your hand. Being the club's manager is really a handful sometimes, because you need to watch over the players' stature and everything.

Upon reaching the gym, you heard the coach's unbelievable shriek. You immediately sprinted to the gym and there you saw everyone crowded in one side while gaping at a certain raven-haired guy sitting at the center of the court.

"What happened?!"

Everyone took more than two seconds to turn to look at you. Then they all pointed at the guy.

"What? Who is he?!"

Though, if you look at him carefully he looked like Kuroko. He has the same blue eyes and body stature.

"Nigou!"

Your eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

-

"How on earth did you become a human?" You asked Nigou, who was beside you staring at you blinking every second.

He shrugged and then did some things a dog usually does. And honestly, he's cute. While staring at him, you can't help not to point out his visible traits. He is handsome, like Kuroko. He is also cute!

"[Name]-chan?" Your heart raced when Nigou called your name. Who would realize that Nigou's voice would be this hot?!

"W-why?"

He chuckled. "Nothing. I just thought of saying your name!" He exclaimed.

'K-kawaii!~ (●♡∀♡)'

-

"[Name]-chan! [Name]-chan!" Nigou yelled across the gym and ran towrds you.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

He panted the moment he stopped running and then looked at you. "I saw coach-chan and the four-eyed guy outside!" [ Referring to Aida and Hyuuga LOL ]

You raised an eyebrow. "And so?"

"Their lips touched!" He exclaimed and wiggled both of his arms on his side. [Oops sorry the author's a shipper of HyuuDa. Lol Hyuuga x Aida HAHAHA]

You giggled. "Oh my God. My ship has sailed." You said.

Nigou blinked twice and tilted his head. You stared at his blue eyes and smiled. "What does it mean [Name]-chan?"

"It means that they like each other!" You beamed.

"Like..?"

"Uha! When two persons kissed, a boy and a girl it means that they have this mutual feelings for one another!" You smiled.

His head was slightly tilting and his small mouth is gaping. "Oh. So if she likes him, she would kiss him?"

You giggled and nodded your head. "Yeah."

Both of his eyes gleamed as he leaned down to you and did a thing that made your heart go wild and made your cheeks heated.

"I kissed [Name]-chan! Because I like her!"

★★★

So.. Wat hahaha. XDD No comment, aguun. Hahaha! LOL.

09/27/14