☆Murasakibara Atsushi 4

~strawberries

Pls kill me after this. XDDD HAHAHA.

☆☆☆

You're going to visit your boyfriend, Murasakibara to their house today. Since it's Saturday and there aren't any homeworks to do anyway.

You arrived at his house and pressed the doorbell.

*ding dong (wut haha)

"Wait!" Yelled a familiar voice which is one of Murasaki's sisters. She immediately opened the door and smiled at you.

"Wah! [Name]-chan! Come in!" She happily cheered and let you in.

You smiled back and thanked her. There housr is big, of course because their family is also big. Murasakibara have four siblings, which contained two ladies and another two men. And he is the youngest amongst them all.

"Hey Atsushi! [Name]-chan is here!" [insert female name here XD] yelled.

"Are? [Name]-chan is here?" [Male name #1] asked. One of Murasaki's brother.

"Ohayou." You greeted and bowed. They gave you a small smile and nod.

"[Name]-chin~" Atsushi (let's use his first name XD) called and hugged you from behind. Actually you're pretty tall yourself, but not as tall as the Mirasakibara's.

"Ohayou Atsushi." You smiled.

"We should leave you here. For you to have your 'alone time togethah'. Enjoy~" [Female name #2] said and then dragged her remeaning siblings away from the living room.

You laughed and then Atsushi led you to sit down the couch. Their couch is pretty. It's white and it's simple. To make it short, the whole house is actually beautiful, not elegant but its simplicity is what makes it unique.

--

Atsushi and you were just talking about things and just laugh at things. Atsushi is well, eating again and of course being the supportive girlfriend you are, you also eat with him. XD

"Do you want some strawberries [Name]-chin?" Atsushi asked while handling you a bowl of strawberries.

Yous smiled and grabbed the bowl ate some of the strawberries. Since strawberry is your favorite fruit, you can't help not to eat it.

"Hmm~ Strawberry is life--oh sht." You cursed.

Atsushi stopped eating and looked at you. "Are? What's the matter [Name]-chin?"

You placed the bowl down the table and slowly moved. You looked down and saw the couch stained with red, blood.

Your eyes widen and immediately looked at Atsushi who was staring at the blood. And yes. You have 'your time of the month'.

[honestly i have a period too -author XD]

"Oh my God. What should I do?!" You shrieked. It's really embarrassing in your part because one, all of Atsushi's siblings will see your 'leak', second, the couch is white, third, the shorts you are wearing is also white. You're one little unlucky girl. XD

"Shh. [Name]-chin don't panic. I have an idea." Atsushi said.

You looked up to him with your teary-eyed eyes. "H-hontoni? What is it?" You asked.

Atsushi gave you a small smile and grabbed the some strawberries and then--

*prrrssk <--that's a  sound of something being squashed. XD

He squeezed the fruit and then let the juice stain the couch and then to his clothes.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked him. He squeezed another hand full of strawberties and then rubbed the juice to your clothes.

"I'm making berry stains. So they might think that we had a strawberry fight or something." He replied and continued what he was doing until the bowl is empty.

You blushed and then hugged him tight. "I love you so much Atsushi!"

★★★

Omake:

Female name #1: What the hell happened here?!

Male name #1: Whoa. The couch is colored red! And pink!

Female name #2: You had a fight?

Male name #2: The berries are gone!

You: W-we had a strawberry fight!

Atsushi: *nom nom*

~~~

Whoa wat da fuck did I just do? HAHAHA. I actually--HAHA. HUWAT HAHAA XDDD I dunno what happened but yeah, I have a period also. lol hahaha. being a girl is actually bothersome. XD So what do you guys think? Hahaha. This shot is actually corny bwahaahha.

Happy birthday to our one and only TALL, DARK, AND HAHAHAHAA. AHOMINE DAIKI! JAARAAAA HAHAHA ily bro. XD

08/31/14