★KnS : What if 4

~they watched the MV of Anaconda?

LOL. HAHAHA. And then while thinking of something to write, the MV of this song suddenly played at our tv XD So yea, an idea then popped into my wide mind. XDD Bear with the crap LOL

☆☆

♡Kuroko

"..."

"Aren't you going to say something?!" You asked Kuroko.

You made him watch the music video of Nicki Minaj's Anaconda but it seems that he is not affected.

"Ugh! You're such a killjoy!" You said and then rolled your eyes. You crodded your arms and glared at him.

"What am I suppose to do anyway? Laugh and tell you that I liked the video? No [Name]-san. I don't like it."

You snickered. "Oh okay." Oh the pure innocence.

••

♡Aomine

"OH MY GOSH, LOOK AT HER BUTT~!" Aomine sang with the video. You facepalmed and shook your head. It was the 10th time he played the video that is playing on YouTube.

"Daiki. You're high."

"MY ANACONDA DON'T, MY ANACONDA DON'T, MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT--ACK!"

You didn't let him finish, you threw a pillow to him and it hit him directly at his face. "FCK! WHAT ARE YO--WAT! HEY! STOP! [NAME]!"

You grabbed the nearest thing from you, which is a stick that who k ows where it came from, and smacked him with it. "Why did I even let you have watch that?!"

"I HAVE NO REGRETS--ACK! STAHP! NICKI GOT BUNS!--[NAME]!"

"FCK YOU DAIKI!"

"NO. I'LL FCK YOU!"

"CURSE NICKI MINAJ'S HUGE CHEST AND BUTT!"

••

♡Midorima

"Stop the video. Nanodayo." Midorima commanded and you did what you were told. You laughed at his tomato-ey face.

"HAHAHA! Shin-chan! Look at your face!"

Midorima sighed and pushed his glasses up. "Stop [Name]. The video is not funny. It's digusting."

"OH MY GOD REALLY?" You sarcastically asked.

"Says the one who is staring directly at Nicki's but--KYA! SHIN-CHAN!" You squealed when Midorima got up and carried you like a sack of potatoes.

"SHUT UP NANODAYO!! WHO WOULD LIKE THOSE DISTURBING THINGS?!"

"You?"

"[NAME]!"

You laughed out loud. Wondering where he will bring you.

••

♡Murasakibara

"I don't get it [Name]-chin." Mirasakibara said and munched on his Pocky stick.

"I don't either."

"Her chest and butt are so big."

You nodded and then closed your laptop and looked at the innocent face of Murasakibara. "Let's pretend none of these happened."

He then nodded and ate. It's really hard to break Murasakibara's innocence.

••

♡Kise

"HER BEWBS ARE FAKE!" Kise yelled.

"I know that."

"HER BUTT IS FAKE!" He then yelled again.

"I know that." You sighed.

"THEIR BUTTS AND BEWBS ARE MADE OF SILICONES! OH MY GOSH [NAME]-CCHI PLEASE CLOSE THAT LAPTOP BEFORE I GONE BERSERK AND THROW IT OUTSIDE!" He shrieked and you laughed.

Kise dramatically put his hands on his chest and comically cried. "Oh my gosh [Name]-cchi. They are made of plastics! I can't believe it! They aren't natural anymore! BLAHBLAHSAMTHENGBLAHBLAH."

"Okay pls stahp. I understand." -.-

It seems like Kise doesn't even focus on the main video but on the fake butts and bewbs of the women in the video. Oh Kise, such fab. Such gayness.

••

♡Akashi

Akashi stared at the screen of your laptop, his face having no reaction at all. You stared at him intently and decided to closed the laptop.

"Be honest. YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU?!" You shrieked.

Akashi slowly looked at you, his eyes doesn't have any emotions on. "What.."

You blinked twice and then laughed. "HAHAHA! I bet it scarred you for life!"

"Don't ever let me watch those disturbing videos again. Understood?"

You saluted and grinned. "Aye sir!" Then you laughed.

★★★

LOL. Sorry. I mean srsly, that video scarred my whole soul. XD Anyway, don't take this seriously okay? For the sake of fanfiction! I didn't mean to offend anyone! I'm not Nicki Minaj's hater! I just wrote those words for the sake of this fanfiction. Yeah. Pls don't hate me :)

10/06/14