☆ Akashi Seijuro 16

HOLA AMIGOS! IF YOU THINK I'M DEAD, WELL FEAR NOT BECAUSE I AM NOT. What. Anyway, it's been a while my friends, I'm so sorry for leaving and then popping out like this again. Lmao. Anyway, I've been struggling to find motivation and ideas sooooo as I am typing this I still can't think of anything.

I'm sorry for I've fallen in a dark place called kpop I can't. LOL anywayyyy here I hope you enjoy

If ever I update again (if ever lol), expect that I'll write an Akashi shot, again. I'M SORRY. Idk, I'm doing something stupid again. Dedicated to every kpop lovers out there... I guess. Soooorrryyyy. lol

☆☆☆

Akashi rubbed his temples as he hear your voice coming out from the bathroom. I mean yes, he like your voice--oh, scratch that. He loves your voice so much, but the problem is that you're singing a song that he'd never heard before and most especially that he can't even understand what you're singing.

'I'm creeping in your heart babe
Dwijipgo muneoteurigo samkyeo 
Geurae neol humchyeo tamnikhae
Neol mangchyeo noheulgeoya
Ne mamsoge gagindoen chae
Jugeodo yeongwonhi sallae
(Come here girl)
You call me monster (You call me monster)
Ne mameuro deureogalge'

The redhead sighed and went towards the bathroom, ready to knock on the door when it opened and revealed you. "Don't be afraid, love is the way. Shawty I got it, you can call me mons--Oh Seijuro! You shocked me!" You squealed and held your chest. He rolled his eyes.

"Are you done?" He asked. You smiled and then nodded your head. "Good, so get out." He ordered which made you pout and walk out of the bathroom. "What did you even do inside?" He asked as he close the door. Both of you are now walking to the living area.

You sat down on the sofa and pressed a button on the remote that turned on the television. "Should I even elaborate what I did inside the bathroom..?" You asked. Akashi plopped down beside you and held his phone. "Nevermind. But I do hear you singing again." He said.

You looked at him and flashed your brightest smile, "You love my voice though!" Akashi sighed and rolled his eyes once again. You found this act adorable that it made you giggle. "I do, though I can't understand what you're saying." He said. Yes, Akashi know how to speak other languages, but only the basics.

"Ehe, of course. I don't too." You giggled and changed the TV's channel. Akashi raised an eyebrow, "But why do you keep on singing it if you can't understand it?" He asked. You smiled and looked at him. "Well.... Let's just say that I understand them by heart." You winked. Though Akashi seemed to still don't understand your logic.

Well, yeah. Only fangirls (and fanboys lol) can understand each other. Especially the international fans who needs subtitles to understand what their idols are saying.

"Don't overthink, okay? Only we, fangirls, could understand each other." You said and gently pinched Akashi's cheek. So squishy and soft~

Akashi just shook his head and smiled, yeah. He can't understand you and your logic and your love for those idols, but he do understand that even though he don't get you sometimes... He loves you so much and will do everything to make you happy. Including bearing the headache he sometimes get when you're blasting the stereo with Korean songs that Akashi can't understand.

Like what's happening right now..

'Bultaoreune
(Eh eo eo) Ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow
(Eh eo eo) Ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow!' 

All Akashi could do is to shake his head and smile at you and your enthusiasm. Well, if you'll never get tired of that kind of music.. Then he'll never get tired of loving you anyway.

★★★

LAME!!!! Lol idek what I did. Anyway, sorry for the lack of wisdom. Songs I used: Monster by EXO and Fire by BTS. Thanks bye lol

July 25, 2016