★Nijimura Shuzo 2

~Rainbow

Whoo hahaha. The title is so mainstream. XD So cliché. I'm sarreh okay? Sarreh.

☆☆☆

Crying, sobbing.. That's actually a daily routine for you. Everytime you are home, or is it really appropriate to call it a home? Your parents are always fighting, quarreling, or whatsoever. You always hear your mother crying, your father shouting and you, afraid of what will happen to your little family.

"[Name]?" Someone called.

You wiped your eyes and brushed the remaining [hair color] hairs covering your face. You looked up and saw q certain raven-haired guy.

"Nijimura-kun?"

He nodded and sat beside you. His eyes are soft and its show how worried he is.

"Are you okay?"

You gave him a small smile and buried your face between your knees. "Yeah." You said.

"But it doesn't seem you are. Come on. Tell me what's wrong." He said while caressing your hair.

You bit your lip and tried not to cry. Nijimura was the only person who cares, and at the same time always help you when you need a shoulder to cry on. He maybe a strict captain, but he is a different person when he is with you. He becomes softer and kind.

"Is it because of your parents again?" He asked.

You hummed and nodded.

You heard him sigh and he leaned back to the wall. "What happened this time?"

You looked up and sat up straight and leaned beside him. "They decided to separate. Dad wanted a divorce." You explained.

"Then?"

You sighed and tears fell down to your face. "Th-they are arguing whether whom I go with." Your voice cracked.

"I--I don't want to.. I don't want them to divorce.. I want them together. I love them both. Even though dad always hurt us. I don--*sobs*"

"Sshh." Nijimura patted your back as he comfort you.

"We'll try to convince them [Name]." He said. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

He smiled and rufflee your hair. "I'll help you [Name]."

After you heard what he said, you felt tears formed in your eyes. "Thank you Nijimura-kun."

**

"Mom?" You called after you opened your house's door. Nijimura came with you because he wanted to help you as what he said.

"[Name]?" You heard your mother said. You saw her walk from the kitchen. Your heart immediately felt pain when you saw how your mother looked.

She has cuts, bruises, and wounds all over her face and body. Probably because of your father.

"I'm home mom. Ah. Mom, this is Nijimura Shuzo-kun. Nijimura-kun, this is my mom." You introduced.

Your mom smiled and nodded at Nijimura whom he did the same. You smiled and asked where your father is.

"He's probably out there.. Drinking again." The only reply your mom said.

"I see." You said. You're used to it anyway so why bother to waste time and energy in searching for him? He probably won't listen to you anyway, after all. You're just his daughter.