☆Imayoshi Shoichi

~You did your best

Requested by iamyakyuulover14. Senpai's a bit OOC here so~~~ You've been warned! XD

All of the senpai needs lots of love <3

Oh, I remember. Sarreh for the grammatical and spelling errors I made. Also typos! They are my mortal enemies as I said. No one is perfect. Therefore accept my imperfection. xD

☆☆☆

You grabbed your bag and hurried outside the school grounds. Too academy have a game against Seirin today and you badly wanted to see it.

You arrived at the gym, gasping for breath while grasping your chest. "Wooh. I made it!" you yelled then continued to run inside.

There you saw them playing inside the court. You smiled as you look for a vacant seat and saw one beside a blonde guy God knows who.

"Excuse me.." You said as you walk pass the people and sit beside the said blonde.

**

"Oh my gosh." You said as you look at the scores.

101-100

In favor of Seirin.

"Man. I thought Kurokocchi will lose." Said some voice beside you.

You frowned. You grabbed your bag and went to the locker room only to hear them talking. You grasped your bag tighter. You can't believe that they lost.

Especially that this is the senpai's last year. You are a classmate of Imayoshi and the others so you would definitely understand what they felt.

You decided to wait for them until Sakurai walked out first.

"[l/n]-senpai?" He called. You turned to look at him and gave him a small smile.

"Oh hey Sakurai-kun."

"S-sumimasen! I-Imayoshi-senpai is still inside!" He said, bowing his head God knows how many times. And God knows how many times you said 'It's okay!'.

"Are? [y/n]?" You heard someone said that made you and Sakurai stopped from God also knows what you're doing.

Both of you turned to see it was Imayoshi's voice. "Imayoshi-kun!" You exclaimed, a blush was visible across your cheeks.

He gave you that smile who knows what it means. "Uh. Yeah. What're you doing here?" He asked.

"U-uh. Ano.. I c-came to watch the match!" You said.

"Oh? Okay." He said and then walked away.

The others were also came into your view and asked you the same. Of course you answered them the same.

.

.

"You're going home Imayoshi-kun?" You asked him.

"Yeah." He answered.

You didn't talk after that. The both of you walked side by side in silence.

"It's our last time competing this year." He suddenly said.

You looked at him and frowned. "Yet.. We didn't even won." He added.

You stopped and turned to face him. "No! You did your best and that counts!" You told him, irritation present in your tone.

He flinched on your sudden reaction that made you blush again and covered your face with yout bag.

"Sorry..." You said.

You heard him chuckle and you felt a hand resting above your head. You looked up only to see Imayoshi was caressing your hair.

"Yeah. I guess you're right [y/n]." He said.

You smiled at him. And he did the same. "I love you Imayoshi-kun." You suddenly blurted out without noticing what you really said.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Really?"

"Really..--wait. What did I sa--Oh my gosh." You said, eyes widening and cheeks burning in red.

You heard Imayoshi laughed and you felt arms gently wrapped around you. "I-imayoshi-kun?"

"I love you [y/n]."

You widen your eyes and felt more heat rose up your cheeks. "W-what?"

He didn't reply but did something that made your heart beats 3x faster than before.

He kissed your lips gently while saying the words,

"I love you."

★★★

End.

Whut? XD Told you he's super OOC my friends. XD wahahaha. I really do not know what's his personality is. :v

OMGAAAASH! Guys did you already know? Season 3 will be released on October this year. THIS FRUKING YEAAAAAR. YEWAAASHSHHH APAJANWIIIDJSBSSJ!!! XDDD OMG I'M SO FRUKING EXCITED! AKASHI WILL BE ON THE SPOTLIGHT! YEWAAASH! XDDD

Next is Kuroko Tetsuya 3

06/04/14~Wednesday