★ Akashi Seijuro 2

~ 1, 2, 3--Magic!

Dedicated to-- Jandararan! None other than LureEndsCallIn! Again. XD Expect that whenever I do an Akashi shot, it's dedicated to her! Haha!

And if you don't know her, I suggest you go read her works. They're more than awesome. Really. :D

☆☆☆

You are a model of the agency Kise's working at. And unfortunately, even Akashi Seijuro became a model in this agency.

And Akashi Seijuro and you were dating for who knows since when.

"Do you have a shoot today Sei?" You asked him.

He looked at his schedule then sighed, "Yes. I have."

You smiled at him and pat his back. "That's fine Sei! I'll be cheering for you!" You happily said.

He stared at you with his emotionless eyes but later on soften and smiled at you. "You know? I can't believe myself." He said.

You tilted your head sidewards as you raised an eyebrow. "What?"

He smirked at you that made your heart beats faster. "That I am dating a retard."

Suddenly your face fell as he laughed at you. "I hate you." You murmured. "And I can't believe that I am dating a sadist emperor." You added.

--

Both of you are inside his car on the way to the agency. You are playing with whatever you're playing while Akashi is focused in driving.

*Ting ting* (Cheap message sfx XD)

You looked at the message and saw your and Akashi's manager's name.

Fr: Manager [m/n]

Subject: ??

Where are you? Is Akashi with you?

-end-

"Who is that?" You heard Akashi asked.

"Oh. It's the manager. She asked if you're with me."

You immediately replied a 'yes' to your manager and continued playing whatever you're playing.

Minutes had passed and both of you arrived at the building and immediately went straight to the studio. And not to mention it, Akashi was holding your hand all the way there.

"Oh! Akashi and [y/n] are here!" Your manager said.

You saw a familiar figure on the studio. He was standing there giving all possible poses he can give. After few moments his shoot ended.

"Oh! [y/n]-cchi! You're here!" Kise happily exclaimed.

Akashi went to the stage and he became busy.

"Yeah. I accompanied Seijuro. Anyway, I didn't know you have a shoot today?"

He smiled and sat beside you. "Yeah. I didn't too! But managercchi told me she wanted to finish the magazine right away that's why she needed my photos." He explained.

You nodded and leaned at the wall. Ah. You and Kise are sitting at a bench not that far away from the stage where Akashi is standing.

"Say [y/n]-cchi?"

You turned around and faced Kise who was staring at you. "Yes?"

"Did Akashicchi confessed his love to you?"

You felt heat rose up your cheeks that made you look away. "Uhm. Ah.. Ano.. Yes?" You replied.

Kise raised an eyebrow, "Yes? You aren't sure about it?"