★Kise Ryouta 5

~I'll never let you go

Cliche stuffs happen all the time. Bear with the crap. Anyway I was supposed to update this trash but due to some kind of srupidity and wisdom (Ha ha ha), wattpad deleted this chapter. Like, how the hell? .-.

Anyway, enjoy~

☆☆☆

Six years had passed since you saw him. The man whom you loved, the man whom you cherished. Six years of longing for him, six years of crying. But what can you do? Unexpected happenings, happen all the time.

You never really had the will to leave him, but you have to. Afraid that he will despise you after knowing what happened. And besides, it was never really in your plan to have an early pregnancy, it was an accident.

"Mommy!" A six year old girl came running towards you.

You smiled and crouched down to her height. "Hello~ How was your day?"

She giggled and hugged you. "I'm fine mommy!"

[Daughter's name], is your six year old daughter. She has a beautiful blonde hair that reaches to her shoulders that resembles a lot of her father. And yes, Kise Ryouta is her father. You're glad enough that aren't that curious about the whereabouts of her father. You never really told her where here father is. You just tell her that hes away, working for her. [Daughter's name] will just nod and eventually will forget about the topic.

Reasons for not telling where her father is, one. You were afraid that if you tell her that she was a product of an accident she'll cry and hate you. Two, she would despise you and might run away. And of course being a mother, you can't let that happen, no?

The next day, you were walking to your daughter's school. You arrived at the school gate and waited for your daughter. While waiting, you heard a conversation with two girls, who looked like high schoolers, behind you.

"I saw him this morning when I came to drop my sister off!"

"Really?! I want to see him! You told me he's a model right?"

"Yep! And I heard he's also a pilot. He's really handsome and hot."

"Gyaaa! I wonder if he has a family?"

"Dunno. But whatever, he's still handsome!"

Your heart beat faster. Handsome? Hot? Model? Pilot? You're having thoughts of whom the girls were talking about. As far as you remember, Kise is a model. He's a model for who knows sincd when, and you're pretty sure that before you left, he took Aeronautics as his priority for college.