★ Kise Ryouta

~ Stolen Shots

ShadeOfBluee: Just like the first shot I wrote, I seriously don't know what I'm typing. Please just appreciate it XD Thank you. Hahaha!

☆☆☆

You were walking to your school's gym with your DSLR camera hanging around your neck.

You were assigned to take pictures for your school magazine. And your school magazine were all about sports.

You already took pictures for almost all of the sports club in your school, except for one.

The basketball club. You don't actually know why you're having second thoughts on taking pictures of them.

Is it because you have a huge crush on the club's ace? The ever so popular Kise Ryouta- a model and an athlete.

Yes you do like him, or should we say. You love him.

You start to grow feelings for him, after he did a nice thing to you not so long ago. You were supposed to be raped by four ugly thugs not until he, Kise Ryouta came rescuing you.

And you owe him big time for that. Ever since that very unfateful day, you've grown feelings for him. Not minding that he is popular from girls.

Because you didn't like him for his looks, but because of his personality. His childish acts, his cheery self and being the hot Kise Ryouta.

Sighing, you averted your thoughts to something else. It isn't the time you should think about on hiw you fell inlove with Kise Ryouta.

You arrived at the gym, and as expected, many students are already there. It's not really an ordinary day for the all of you, because it's your school's sports fest.

You excused yourself as you make way through a herd of Kise Ryouta's fangirls.

"Excuse me." You said as you walk pass the girls. But them, as the rude bitch they are, complained.

"Hey! What the hell?!" One said.

You quickly apologized as you walk pass her. Talk about, students who are uneducated. You internally killed her in your mind. Of course that's a joke.

"Hey?! What the heck?! Watch where you're going you ugly thing!" You heard the person whom you accidentally bumped into.

"Gomen. I wasn't looking. Gomen." You kept on apologizing but it seems she's not buying it. Because she purposely pushed you to the ground. But knowing that you've got a camera in your hands, you twirled yourself and landed on your back.

"Ouch.." you mumbled as you sit up. You heard laughs that made you look up. There you saw the girl who pushed you smirking at you hands on her waist and looking at you like you're a mere trash.

"That's what people with no manners get. You should be thankful I didn't do anything worse to you." She said.

You didn't say anything, becuase you know that when you talk back, she'll just make things even worse.

"Not gonna say anything? Huh, trash?" She asked.

You felt like crying. But you know that crying will not help, and they can think that you are weak. You frowned and bit your lip to prevent yourself from crying.

"Ano~ excuse me! I have to get to my team~!"

You immediately opened your eyes when you heard a familiar voice. The voice of an angel, the voice of your saviour, the voice of none other than Kise Ryouta.

You didn't have the chance ro stand up because of the fangirls who stumbled infront of you to see their idol. You held your camera tight as you can for it can stay safe.