☆Hyuuga Junpei 2

~megane thievery

Requested by ii_IceDemon_ii. Megane-senpai is OOC, aguun. xDD

Oh yeah! Happy 200k plus reads! <3 You don't know how happy I am! You guys are the best! Bestest among the bests! <3 Thank you so much! Lots of love <3 <3

☆☆☆

"Junpei? What is it like to have those spectacles?" You asked Hyuuga, your classmate and at the same time your friend.

Hyuuga looked at you and pushed his glasses up. "I dunno. It feels okay, I guess."

You raised an eyebrow. "Are you really nearsighted?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Since when have you wore spectacles?"

He didn't reply, assuming that he's thinking. "Uhm. Since Middle school."

"Really? Must be tough huh?" You asked.

He shrugged a little. "Not really. It depends on the person who uses them anyway."

"Oh. I wonder what it is like to have those?" You asked yourself. Hyuuga laughed and watched you in amusement.

"Oh! Maybe I could borrow yours?" You grinned at him.

His eyebrows furrowed. "No."

"Eh?! Why not?!" You pouted and crossed your arms.

He rolled his eyes. "No. It would ruin your vision."

You puffed your cheeks. "But I just wanna try it on."

"Please [Name] you're not a child anymore for God's sake."

You rolled your eyes and didn't answer. Hyuuga heaved a sigh and leaned towards you and examined your face. "C'mon [Name]. You mad?"

"[Name]."

You looked at him and realized that his face is near you. You then took the opportunity to snatch his spectacles from his face and ran away from him.

"Hehe~ I got Junpei's glasses!" You giggled.

"[Name]! Get back here!"

You giggled some more and wear the glasses. You blinked twice and realized that the grade is too high that instead of seeing clearly, it only made your vision blurry.

"[Name]!"

You didn't have any second thoughts and gave back the glasses to Hyuuga. "Take it! It made my head ache!"

Hyuuga laughed and took the glasses from your hand and wore it. "That's what you get from stealing my spectacles, glasses thieve."

"I hate you Junpei."

Hyuuga laughed. "No you don't."

★★★

Uhaaa hahaha. Okay. No comment aguun. owo

09/21/14