★Kise Ryouta 2

~Forever

Lame title. XD And~ huge corniness and drama ahead. Or so I thought.

And a short one too. :v

☆☆☆

You walked inside the room. The room filled with memories. Memories of you, and him.

You frowned at the thought. You missed him. And little did you know that he misses you more.

**

"Kise. It's been years. Why can't you just move on?"

"But.. Aominecchi.. If you love someone you cannot just force yourself to forget them knowing that you can't.."

Aomine sighed, understanding the blonde's statement. "I understand you Kise. But do you think [y/n] would like to see you in state like this?"

Upon hearing your name, he frowned. Tears building in his eyes.

"I--I know that Aominecchi.. But.. It's just.. I love [y/n]-cchi so much that I can't forget her." as he said the words, tears streamed down his cheeks.

Aomine didn't say anything and just let the blonde cry. Crying isn't a form of weakness, it's only saying that you've been strong for so long.

The day passed normally for other people, but for the blonde model.. It felt like years. After talking to Aomine earlier, he went straight to his home where he lived with you. Or supposed to.

"[y/n]-cchi.." He whispered. Tears fell down his face once again. He went straight to his room and drowned himself to sleep.

**

The next day, he woke up. Alone. In his huge bedroom. His eyes are sore and his head hurts like hell. He just ignored the pain in his head and stood up to go to the bathroom, washing his face. His eyes are red due to his crying last night.

You can see him, but you knew that he cannot. You watched him, every single move he make. You just wanted to scold him for not taking care of himself.

But you knew you couldn't.

Kise drove to a flower shop and bought a bouquet of yellow tulips. He knew how you love the flower.

He arrived at his destination and walked. Crouched down and placed the flower in its right place. He smiled, staring at your name. [l/n] [y/n]..

"Hey.. [y/n]-cchi.." He started.

You watched him talk to you. You can hear him, but you knew he can't do the same with you.

"It's been, like.. two years [y/n]-cchi.. Why can't I.. Forget you?" He asked. Tears running down his cheeks.

You frowned. You never wanted to see him like this. Broken and crashed. And it's all your fault. But he believed it is not. It's nobody's fault.

Fate has made its move.

He chuckled and wiped his tears. "Maybe.. It's just that.. I love you so much.. I miss you [y/n]-cchi.."

You sat beside him knowing that he cannot see nor hear you.

"I miss you too, Ryouta." You said.

He sobbed. "Why? Why did you have to leave me this early? Why?" He asked.

"I don't know too, Ryouta."

"[Y/n]-cchi.. I have so many plans for us. For our future. But it was all ruined by one accident.. I wished for our happy life together. I wished for a family of our own.. But it didn't happen. Tell me [y/n]-cchi.. What did I do wrong?" He asked.

You shook your head and sadly smile at him. "You did nothing wrong Ryouta. For it is God who always decide for our fate."

Tears continuously streamed down his face as he stare at your name. "[y/n]-cchi.. I love you." He whispered. But enough for you to hear.

Tears unconsiously fell down your cheeks as you wrap your arms around him. Just like him, you wanted to have a better future with him. To have a family with him. To love him forever.

He wanted to be with you forever. But he can't. After what happen, he didn't even belive to God and forevers. If God do exist, then why? Why did He let you suffer? Why did He let you die? And if forever do exist, then why? Why did you left him? Why? Now that it happen, he already believed that forever is just a word.

Your tears are still falling from your eyes down to your face as you bury your face to his shoulder. You've always wanted to hear those words coming from him. Now that you've heard it, the only problem is..

You can't reply back with the words..

"..I love you too."

★★★

End.

Sorry for breaking Kise's heart. <//3 I didn't know what've gotten into me to make a drama/tragedy shot. I'm not really the kind of person who likes drama and tragedies, but to make things more interesting.. I guess I have to change my writing a little bit to improve, ne? So.. Yeah. XD

I love you Kise. And I'm sorry. ;A;

Next is~ Mibuchi Reo ♡

05/21/14~Wednesday