☆Kagami Taiga 4

~i will remember you

Yes. Anothah cliché story. Hoooraaaa. Hahahaha. Anywho, knb manga ended already? srsly? is it real is it real? omg nuuuh. ;---:

☆☆☆

[ Kagami ] <--mah first time using one's pov (well at least in this book) hahaha lol

"I don't know you."

Are the words that crashed my world. Four f*cking words that broke my heart into tiny little fcking pieces.

Why? Why [Name]? We've been together for four years and yet, you forgot me?

"She had an accident Kagami-kun." Kuroko suddenly blurted out. I sighed and looked at him.

"I know that okay? I was in the hospital with you." I replied.

Kuroko didn't say anything for two seconds then, "Why can't you understand if you knew?"

I can.. I can understand. But.. Is it my fault that my mind can't accept the fact that she can't remember me? I love her. I love her more than my life. I just can't.. I can't.

--

[ no one ]

"[Name]? You okay?" Your mom asked you. You looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"Yeah."

[Mom] sighed and sat next to you. "You're not. What's the matter?"

You stared at her for few seconds before bursting out in tears. [Mom] hushed you and hugged you.

"I want to remember everything.. I want to.." You mumbled.

Your mom patted your back. "You can't just order your mind to remember everything [Name]. Let it come to you naturally."

You sobbed and buried your face into her shoulder. "But I want to.."

"Shhh. Look [Name]. I'm sure your memories will miss you and eventually it will go back to you." She said.

You hummed an agreement.

--

"I-I am sorry Kagami-kun.." You sobbed.

Kagami's eyes softened and hugged you. "No.. No [Name]. It's not your fault."

Yoy cried louder and hugged him back. "But.. I want to remember you.. I want to.. be with our memories together."

Kagami tightened his hug. "Don't restrain yourself [Name]. So what if your memories won't be back? We can always create new ones."

You nodded and smiled. "And I will fall in love with you once again."

★★★

Whatda--aksshdhdnns!! XD hahahah! I ruined Kagamee! xD huwat da hel. hahaha.

09/03/14