☆Kise Ryouta 3

~It started with a 'Hi'

Requested by satsukise. Kise x reader x Kuroko. Hope ya like it XD

Is this short you ask? Of course XD Like I said, expect that all the shots I make will be short! :v

☆☆☆

You were walking alone. In the streets, earphones on and you were listening to music. You are on your way home when suddenly, you bumped into a blonde man.

"Ah! G-gomen! I didn't mean to!" You quickly apologized and bowed your head.

"Ah--no! It's partially my fault. Are you okay ~ssu?" He asked.

You looked up at him--seriously up. You looked up because he's so tall and when I say tall, yes tall. XD

"A-ah! I'm fine! Gomensasai!" You bowed again. You felt heat rose up your cheeks. He's so handsome, os what you're thinking right now.

"No! I told you it's fine! By the way, hi! My name is Kise Ryouta ~ssu!" He said as he smile at you.

You stopped your thoughts for a moment, remembering that he is famous! He's a model and a basketball player too! How could not you remember.

"Ah! Y-you're Kise-kun?!" You excalaimed sparkles forming around you.

Kise smiled and nodded. "And this is Kurokocchi! He's name is Kuroko Tetsuya!" He said then pointed to someone, who is around your height and has teal-colored hair.

"Hi." He said.

"Kya! How long have you been there?" You asked.

He blinked and, "I've been here since then."

You sweatdropped and turned to face Kise. "Nice to meet you in this unfortunate day Kise-kun. My name is [l/n] [f/n]."

Kise laughed. "Nice to meet you too [l/n]-cch!"

Seriously what's with the -cchi? You asked yourself. But shrugged it off anyway.

"Well, hope to see you around Kise-kun. Kuroko-kun. I have to get going!" I said and waved them a goodbye.

Kise waved back while Kuroko said,

"Farewell [l/n]-san."

**

"And that's how we knew each other." You said to your daughter. While closing a photobook of you and your other friends since middle school upto high school.

"Really mom? Then what happen to uncle Tetsuya?" She asked.

"He married someone else. Uncle Tetsuya is just mommy and daddy's friend." You told her.

She blinked then smiled. "Okay! I love you mommy!" She happily exclaimed and hugged you.

"Aw. I love you too [d/n] (daughter's name)." You said and hugged her back.

"Aww ~ssu! I'm so jealous right now!" You heard your husband said.

You laughed along with your daughter as she stood up and ran to her daddy. "Daddy!"

"Hi [d/n]!" He said and hugged your daughter.

"Welcome home, Ryouta." You said as you gave him a little peck on the lips.

"I'm home." He smiled and hugged you and your daughter tighter.

★★★

End.

Whuuuut. XD So.. sarreh for making this shit as possible. XD especially sorry to @satsukise. XD wahaha. I don't like love triangles or something so I just made Kuroko an extra here. :v wahaha. eneway, hope you like it. XD even thought it's crappy as crap. XD

Next is~Sakurai Ryo 2

06/07/14~Saturday