★Midorima Shintaro 4

~Kinikilig ako

Soooo. For the filipino readers there, probably you know what the title means ne? So foooor the non-filipino people, XD 'Kinikilig ako' is a filipino phrase that most of us, yes US so that means I include myself, hahaha we say meaning that there is this little tingly feeling that somebody feel whenever they see our crushes or whatevs. Lol. Yeah you get the point. .-.

Sorry okay? I just love our nation so much. I've wrote few filipino sentences there, but don't worry I have translations X'D

☆☆☆

It's been two years since you lived in the small archipelago below your home country, which is called Philippines. And you've learned a lot of things between those years. Including that you became fluent in speaking the language.

"Hoy [Name]! Ano ba ginagawa mo diyan?" [Trans: Hey [Name]! What are you doing there?] Yelled your one and only filipina best friend. You turned around and pouted.

"Sandali lang ah? Hindi makapaghintay?" [Trans: Wait okay? You can't wait?] You sarcastically asked.

She clicked her tongue and nodded. "Bilisan mo." [Trans: Just hurry up.]

You grabbed your things, and hurriedly walked with them. You're a seventeen year old girl who is currently in second year high school.

"Hoy babae." [Trans: Hey girl.] Your friend [F.Name] looked at you and raised an eyebrow. You smiled at her and then hugged her tight. She blinked twice and laughed.

"What is your problem now?" She asked in straight japanese. Of course it's not only you who learned their language, but [F.Name] learned yours as well.

"Nothing. Friends of mine from Japan will come here next week." You grinned.

"Eh? Talaga?!" [Trans: Eh? Really?!] She beamed. Actually it's also been years she keep on forcing you to meet your friends from Japan.

"Yep. Mostly are boys." You wiggled your eyebrows. She then grinned and laughed.

"Oh I wish that tomorrow is next week."

--

Next week came, lol. You're sitting on one of the tables in your school's garden while trying to solve the math problem your prof just gave you as an assignment.

"Ano bang kalokohan to?" [Trans: What the fuck is this?] You hissed then scratched the back of your head. It's math and you hated it.