★ Murasakibara Atsushi

~ Maiubo

Sorry for the late update ^^ :)

And,

Wahaha. Beware of OOCness. XD

☆☆☆

You were in a convenience store looking for something to buy and to eat at home.

You saw a stall of chocolates and decided to buy some. You picked, Hershey's, Reeses, and a box of Pocky. When you decided to walk to the cashier, you saw a box of Maiubo. And becuase you are curious on what that food taste, you grabe three pieces.

And paid it inthe cashier. After that you went out of the store.

You grab the Maiubo you bought and ate it. Upon the process of eating it, you can tell the taste of the food. It's delicious.

"I think Maiubo is my new favorite." You said.

You reached your house and went inside.

"[Y/n]!" You heard your Mom yelled.

"Yes mom?" you replied.

"Can you cook dinner? For at least eight persons!"

You forrowed your eyebrows and walk to your mother. She is sitting in the sofa and reading something.

"What? Why?" You asked, still munching on the Maiubo you bought.

"There are new neighbors who moved earlier today. I want to welcome them, and to be friends with them." Your mom said.

Sighing, you agreed. Because you're curious on who will be your new neighbors are. If their son or daughter will get along with you.

"Mom. Do they have a son or daughter at least?" You asked.

She nodded. "Yes. They have two sons. I believe that one of their son is somewhere at your age. And the other is in middle-school." She said.

And oh yeah, you were high school. You are currently studying at Yosen.

"Oh. Okay."

--

You cooked dinner. Something really simple and enough to feed several persons.

You and your brother were setting the plates in the table when both of you heard your doorbell rang.

"I'll get it [y/n]." Your brother, [b/n], said and ran through the door.

You continued fixing the tables.

Time passed by and all of you were sitting in the dining area. Your parents are currently talking with each other.

And your brother on the other hand was talking with the mid-schooler boy. And you on the other hand, staring at the other, wide eyed.

A classmate of yours is sitting across you. Your crush is sitting right before you.

And yes you have a crush on Murasakibara Atsushi. Your basketball club's center and as well as the ace.

"So, I see that you and Atsushi-kun here is acquainted to each other yes [y/n]?" Your mom asked you.

You nodded your head as a reply. You can't seem to find the right words to say. Because you're still processing the moment.

I am living next to him. I am living next to Murasakibara Atsushi, center of Yosen's basketball club and my long time crush! What the hell? You thought.

You ate in silence until someone broke it. It was Murasaki's mother.

"So tell me dear, what are your likes?" She asked you.