☆Miyaji Kiyoshi

~Pineapple

Uhm. First of all, sorry for the late update.. Again. :D You know, school stuffs and Physics and Math stuffs. So.. I hope you understand me :D

☆☆☆

'Who lives in a pineapple under the sea~? Spongebob Squarepants~!'

You grinned like an idiot and sat down the sofa beside your younger brother. You love this show because Spongebob is your favorite cartoon character.

"Seriously nee-chan?" Your brother asked you with a smug on his face.

You clicked your tongue and slapped his arm playfully. "Shut up. Spongebob is awesome."

Your brother shook his head and focused himself on watching.

**

You are walking in the corridors of Shutoku High. Unconsciously, you are humming the theme song of Spongebob while walking.

"[y/n]!!"

"Ay Spongebob!" You shrieked and turned around to look at whoever called you.

There you saw Miyaji Kiyoshi, a classmate and friend of yours.

"Miyaji-kun!?"

He grinned and walked towards you and,

"Hi!" He greeted.

You felt blood rushed through your cheeks. "H-hi!" You greeted back.

He smiled and held out something. You looked at it and saw a can of pineapple flavored juice.

"You want some?"

You blushed and grabbed it from him. "T-thank you?"

He grinned. "You like pineapples?"

You nodded your head and opened the can. You took a sip to lessen your nervousness.

"Cool! I like them too! Its taste is really a contradicting. From sour to sweet! And it also remind me of Midorima!" He exclaimed.

You almost spit the juice out upon hearing him. "D-do you want some Miyaji-kun?" You asked as you held it out to him. He grabbed it and drank some of its contents.

W-wait.. WTH?! T-that's an indirect kiss! ((((;゜Д゜))). You thought.

He gave it back to you and smiled. You stared at the can and blushed again when you remembered your own stupid thought.

"You know.. I love pineapples.. But I love you most."

You froze and stared at him. He smiled and leaned down and gave you a quick peck in the lips.

"I love you [y/n]."

You blushed and hugged him. "I love you too!"

★★★

End.

Actually, I don't have any ideas on how to continue this book. XD I'm completely running out of ideas. Sometimes I got one while listening to our subject teachers. Like that Physics something something XD and that Math stuffs. XD So yeah~ Maybe I'll update less and  probably I'll focus on my studies first.

But. I'm not gonna on-hold nor complete this book. :D I promise you I will update. :D All you have to do is cooperate with me and wait. XD That's all. :D bye bye~

07/02/14