★Murasakibara Atsushi 6

~weird taste

imsorry this is short xD as in super short

☆☆☆

"Atsushi and [Name] would be in charge of the cake, or any pastries whatever it may be. Is it alright?" Akashi asked the both of you.

You nodded vigorously. "Ah yes! Of course Akashi-kun."

Well, it's all about Kori's (Akashi's girlfriend) birthday this April 12 (imsorrylol). And because she is Akashi's girlfriend, the redhead wants everything to be perfect. For his beloved.

"Okayyy~" Murasakibara lazily said and munched on his chocolate bar.

"So, Atsushi, we need to finish three cakes today. So we can make the seventeen cupcakes tomorrow." You said as you read the procedure on how to make a cake. Murasakibara hummed as a response. "Let's start?"

You and Murasakibara were busy with making the cakes that you didn't even realize that your friends were watching the both of you from tbe living room. You're using Akashi's kitchen, actually.

"Heh. I knew Murasakibara likes [Last name]." Aomine said and smirked. Kise pouted. "And then I thought she liked me ssu.." He said.

"As if, nodayo." Midorima muttered, adjusting his glasses. Kise comically cried and whined. "Meanie!"

Akashi on the other hand, smirked at the progress the both of you were making. Not just because of the cakes for his beloved girlfriend, but also the 'love' that is blooming from you.

You took a bite of the excess part from the cake. "Omygod. This is.."

"What is it [Name]-chin?"

You looked at Murasakibara and blinked. "What did you put?" You asked.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"The taste seemed a little different."

"Oh. Is it bad?" Murasakibara asked, frowning.

"What? No! I didn't mean it like that! It actually.. Taste better than what I expected."

April 12

"Happy birthday Kori-chan!" You squealed and hugged the orangehead. Kori laughed and hugged you back. "Thank you [Name]~"

"Let's eat the cake!!" Kise yelled.

All of you ate the cake, obviously.

"Wait." Kori said and blinked. "Did you put something else in this cake?" She asked.

Both Murasakibara and you looked at each other and chuckled. "No. I actually asked the same."

"Ah." Akashi said, catching all your attentions. "Yes?"

"I know what you put." He said and looked at Kori, then to the both Murasakibara and you. "What is it?"

Akashi chuckled and held Kori's hand.

"You made the cakes full of love."

And both of you blushed.

★★★

imcrying imsorry!

I'm giving Seijuro x Kori fanservice here. XD I should make a 12:04 spin-off... Nah too lazy huahuahua.

05.18.15-and holy shit I'm still up like, it's 1:44am here xD sorry imhigh