★Haizaki Shougo 2

Idea by: @Akira8457 hehe thanks :)
Warning: Short shot ahead

☆☆☆

"Can you please stop following me?" You said and glared at the cornrowed teen who was following you ever since you stepped foot on this school.

Haizaki, the said human earthworm (lol sorry ily haizaki //craii), laughed and grinned. "Nah. It's so much fun." He said.

You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Whatever." You mumbled and continued your way to your classroom, with the human earthworm following each and every of your steps.

It's actually cute, somehow, but really annoying mostly. He was always there to annoy the hell out of you and to tease you with other shïts. After that day, his teasing continued. It didn't bother you anymore, in fact you always anticipated for it.

Weird? Yeah.

You now wonder why you were feeling this way.

Anyway, it was supposed to be a normal day today. Supposed to.

But then again, some things really do happen without us, expecting it.

Your sister caught an illness that led her to death. It was so sudden that none of your family members had expected and none of you had wished for it.

Your sister was your best friend, your savior. Now that she's gone..

You were too. You don't eat well, even though your parents always scold you. You can't even study well. It's understandable though, but someone can't.

And that someone?

Him.

"Goddammit [Name]! Just eat this! You're getting skinnier!" Haizaki growled and placed a bento box in front of you. You stared at it before frowning.

Haizaki clicked his tongue and sat across you. He crossed his arms to his chest and sighed. "Just please. Please listen to me [Name]. Just this time." He said, his tone became a lot gentler and soft.

You bit your lip as tears suddenly fell from your eyes. "I-I can't.." You sobbed.

Haizaki's piercing look soften as he shifted to sit beside you. He hesitantly wrapped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer.

"Shhh. It's okay. You'll get over it soon. I promise." He said and rubbed your back. You sobbed between his chest as you rested your head on him. "Thank you.." You mumbled.

Haizaki smiled. Yeah he did. And kissed your head. "You're welcome."

"Just remember that I'm always here for you."

★★★

Whut. Uuhh sorry? Lol uhm really. :(

06.25.15