☆Mayuzumi Chihiro

Eyyy! For Daii_Suki2621! Belated (super) happy birthday! I'm sorry for the late response and gift (pft)

This is one hell of a short crap again HAHAHAHA omg.

☆☆☆

"[Name]."

Your head turned around to look at the certain ash-haired teen beside you who was reading something. You smiled and sat beside him. "Yess?"

Mayuzumi Chihiro, the ash-haired guy, was your classmate since Middle school up to now, that both of you are on you last year in high school. He became your friend, for you at least.

You don't know when your feelings for him started but, one thing is for sure. You like this guy. You just can't get yourself to confess because you're afraid of rejection and pain. Being friends with him is enough. Though, of course like mostly of us who love someone, you can't help not to have this certain need to get your relationship with him to the next step.

He looked at you first before pointing at the book (notebook) he was holding.

"Can you please read this phrase for me?" He asked.

You raised an eyebrow and blinked twice.

Now that's odd.

"I don't understand why you want me to read an English phrase from that knowing that you're much wiser than me." You said. Mayuzumi rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up and read."

You rolled your eyes and chuckled. "Fine, fine."

You scooted closer to his side to get a clearer view of what he wanted you to read. And once you did, you saw the paper.

'I like you [Last Name] [Name]. -Mayuzumi Chihiro'

Your face started to heat up, bringing your hand to your face covering it. "W-what..."

"So...?" Mayuzumi asked, staring at you.

Despite your beating heart, you breathed deeply and managed to smile at him.

"I like you too, Chi-chan~"

★★★

Eyyyyyy I typed this like, for only 10 minutes. xD HHAHAHA and before I take a bath too. Gdi HAHAHA

05.26.15 (happy anniv. #TSS lovelove mwa ;*)

Ps. This was an inspired shot from an AkaKuro doujin that I forgot the title HAHAHA gdi bye