☆Izuki Shun

~Lame

Please excuse me and Izuki's puns. lol

Requested! I just forgot who though. Forgive me! ;w;

I seriously had a hard time writing this. I really do. I'm sorry.

☆☆☆

"What?" You asked, Izuki, a classmate and a close friend of yours.

Izuki snickered and leaned closer to you. "I was just saying, that imagine Akashi-kun to be Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji. What would it be like?"

[Forgive me. Gomen gomen gomen]

You raised an eyebrow and looked at him confusingly.

He grinned. "If Akashi-kun would be the butler, the title should be changed! It should be Akashitsuji!" He happily exclaimed.

You gave him a straight face and snorted. "Really. God, so funneh." You sarcastically said and then rolled your eyes.

"Aww. [Name]! You're no fun! You're so funless." He laughed.

You clicked your tongue and rolled yoir eyes once again. You really can't get used to his lame puns and corny jokes.

**

"Why did they call ballroom, a ballroom? It doesn't even have balls."

"Seriously Shun, stop it."

Izuki laughed and wrote something in his notebook. "Good job me."

You mentally smiled upon seeing him like this. He's so adorable.

"Knock knock!" Izuki grinned.

You looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What is it this time Shun?"

Izuki tsked. "You should ask 'who's there' [Name]! Okay, again."

"Knock knock."

You sighed and crossed your arms. "Who's there?"

"Thirty-two."

"Thirty-two who."

He stood up and danced. "Talk thirty-two me! Tenenententenenenenenen tenenenenenenen~ talk thirty-two me~"

You laughed so hard, not because of his lame joke but because of his dance! Imagine? Izuki dancing in front of you!

"See? Seeee? I'm so good. I made [Name] laugh!" He rejoiced.

You held your stomach and bit your lip to prevent from laughing. You wiped your eyes. "P-please Shun. D-don't do that again. I thought I'll lose my eyes' virginity! God please don't you dare dance like that again."

Izuki pouted and sat down again. "I thought you laughed because of my joke."

"I would never laugh at you because of your lame jokes. Ever."

Izuki clicked his tongue. "I will never give up! Hey [Name]!"

"What?"

"Whose philosopher is slow?"

"Who?"

"Of course it's Aristurtle!" [Aristotle ;w;]

You facepalmed and patted Izuki on his back. "God Shun. You have a serious problem."

--

"[Name]."

You turned around and saw Izuki walking towards you. "What?"

"You can't spell universe without u n i."

"And the point is?"

"Universe will never be complete without you being together with I. I love you [Name]."

Yoy blushed and he grinned. "You can't say I love you, without i and you also right?"

★★★

Huwat did I do? Srsly, I kennat--omg I'm sorry. :× I completely ruined Izuki! </3 I will never write him again. Puns are hard! </3

08/26/14