☆Akashi Seijuro 9

~Small bump

©Ed Sheeran for the song (and title)

Supposed to be published way baaaack before but I accidentally logged out my account on my phone (w/o saving the fucking draft) and thus, I had to create a new one. Leik srsly. It took my days (tbh weeks) before having another idea for I forgot what I typed here the first time. Lols ok bye. XD

And since people lost their interest with this x reader thingy, I won't bother updating so fast. As in fast. Okbyeeeee mwa mwa :*

Short shot ahead. ↓↓

☆☆☆

You were quietly humming a song of your favorite singer, [Name of singer lol] while making yourself busy by cooking dinner for your beloved husband, Akashi Seijuro. Moments later, you felt a small kick coming from your belly which made you stop doing whatevee you were doing lol. You gently touched your belly and rubbed it.

Smiling to yourself, you gave a joyful sigh. "Four months dearest, four months." You said, then continued cooking.

Strong, yet gentle arms wrapped around your torso, turning your head to see who it was, you saw your dearest redhead smiling at you while resting his chin above your right shoulder. "I'm home hun." He said and planted soft kisses on your neck.

You smiled and faced him, cupping both of his cheeks between you small, soft hands. "Welcome home." You said and kissed his lips, which he gladly responded to. Pulling away, he smiled and looked down to your belly. He touched it and caressed it.

"I can't wait." He gave out a chuckle. You giggled and rested your hand on top of his. "I am excited as well." You replied. He smiled once again and hugged you, giving your face butterfly kisses. And guess what? He started singing a song that you love.

Cause you are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

You chuckled and kissed his nose. Singing Akashi is hot no? No. Of course a singing is so HOT OKAI. No comment just agree. You smiled and sang with him.

You are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
And you'll be alright.

"I love you [Name]." He whispered your ear as you gave him a heartwhelming laugh. "Yes, I love you too Seiju." He gently pulled away and placed a hand on your belly again.

★★★

Yes bbys I updated this fuck hahaha okaybye

03.29.15