★AKASHI SEIJURO (SPECIAL ♥)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAH ! AKASHI!!! <3 Greet him a happy birthday guys! :3 Sooooo, this is a special as what the title says. Anyway, I'll include OC here! Because our dear akashi_ryuuki has the same birthday with our little . Hey Ryuuki! I'll use your (idk) name kay? :) Hope you don't mind. I love you. ♥ so for everyone, pretend that you're a friend of Ryuuki. If you are, then YEY, if not, then WOW. XD

P.S. I'm sorry, you're just Akashi's friend here. LOL XDDDD

Ryuuki, Happy birthday! :D This is one of my gifts for you. Yep just one on the list. That's how I love my friends. <3

☆☆☆

You are currently laying on your bed, with your phone in hand and is reading Wattpad. You're reading Defying gravity: Free fall, by akashi_ryuuki and is very attached to it. Never in your life that you have known that your friend, Azri, is such an awesome writer! You have just finished reading 69 days, another of her works, and its sequel Unforgettable bonds. And you must say that you've fell in love with all of Azri's works.

And to think that she is writing fanfictions about one of your friends, and a classmate, Akashi Seijuro.

You knew that Azri likes Akashi, and Akashi likes her back. But both aren't together. Why? Both are not aware of each other's feelings. To put it short, both are dense.

Realizing a thought, you sat up and closed your phone. You looked at the calendar hanging on your wall and smiled.

You just thought of a perfect gift for the two.

After all, they are birthday twins. (Let's pretend that it's just akashi's 16th birthday lol)

-

"Waah! [Name]-cchi! You're so brilliant!" Kise excalimed after you explained your plan for the two.

What is the plan? Operation: Let's smack Akashi and Azri's heads. Joke. XD So the real plan is, to get Akashi and Azri together. How? Since tomorrow is Akashi and Azri's birthday which is December 20, one will go with Akashi and another will go with Azri to somewhere to try to dsitract them. While the others will prepare for the surprise at Akashi's mansion. (Yep XD)

You told the others about it, of course except Azri and Akashi. Sooo. Yep. That is the plan. So let's begin now?

**

Azri's pov

[Pretend that you didn't read the plan. XDD]

I don't know what's happening, but before I able to step inside Akashi's mansion, [Name] came running to me and pulled me to somewhere. I don't know where, but who cares? All I care is, WHY DID SHE PULL ME. Today is Akashi's birthday for heaven's sake! (And mine too, but I don't care anyway)