☆Akashi Seijuro 12

A lot requested Akashi imcriii anyway. I'll try to write everything though :)

Requested by @TheMaidenVirgo. This should be reader x kid!Akashi but... The reader is six years older anyway lol xD and I got an idea while thinking about this imagine. Lmao bye ☺☺

☆☆☆

"Hey. Don't cry." A certain [color] haired girl beamed at a redhead, and smiled.

The redhead looked up, with tears threatening to fall from his crimson orbs. [Last Name] [Name], gave him a small pat on the head. "Don't worry. I'm here, I won't leave you." You said. "Come on. Let's find your parents." You said and held out your hand.

For the first time that day, little Akashi's heartbeat finally subsided as he gently took your hand in his small ones. "Thank you.." He said and smiled. You grinned and gripped his hand gently.

It's a some kind of festival something today, and Akashi was supposed to be with his parents. But for some reason, he got lost and was left alone in a corner. That's where you saw him, all curled up in a corner, crying.

You're probably six years older than this lad, being the good girl you are, you decided to help him in finding his parents through this big crowd. And while looking for his parents, you then made him feel better by playing with different stalls with him.