☆Hanamiya and Imayoshi

~i'll kill you, kouhai

Hanamiya x reader x Yandere!Imayoshi lol. Yandere aguun. Baduuum tsss. xD Would you pls bear with mah stupidity. (i suck at this. .___.)

Requested by yetyoibabe! Omg. Sorry in advance! I ruined your baes. (and also mah bae, cause Hanameeeya is mah bae besides Akashee XD)

I hab so meni baes. .______.

☆☆☆

Mid school days~ (aguuun baduum xD)

"Would you freaking please stop pestering me?!" Hanamiya annoyingly yelled at you.

You pouted and crossed your arms. "I don't wanna."

Hanamiya clicked his tongue and gave out a deep, annoyed sigh. Running his fingers through his hair, he looked at you and glared. "[Name]." After saying your name, he gritted his teeth. A sign that you annoyed the hell out of him.

You grinned and did a victory pose. "Yey~ Point for me! Hihi~!" You cheered and clapped your hands.

Hanamiya rolled his eyes and then smirked at you. "Okay fine."

You smirked and patted his head. "Thank you."

Imayoshi gritted his teeth as he watched both of you together. He curled his fists into a ball and then punhed the wall beside him.

"I will never let Hanamiya win over me."

Walking your way to the basketball club, you read your schedule for today. Being the club's manager is really hard. You have to manage everything, well obviously because you're the manager. But also two of the members are fighting over you.

"[Name]."

You stopped walking when you heard him called you.

"Imayoshi-kun?"

He smiled (which made you creeped out ouo) and walked to you.

"You okay?" you asked.

He nodded and slid his arm around your shoulder. Your brows furrowed and you shivered. "I-imayoshi-kun?"

He smiled again, and leaned down and kissed you. Your eyes widened in shock and then you struggled and tried to pusb him away from you.

"Alkahdihmmm!" [translation: What the hell!]

Imayoshi kept on kissing you when suddenly pair of hands pulled you away from his grip and then *BOOGSH!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO [NAME]?!"

"Hanamiya?"

Imayoshi smirked and wiped the blood that was trickling down from his lips. "Oh. It's my kouhai."

"Don't give me that shit! Fck you!" Hanamiya shouted and gave his senpai another hit in the face.

You'd never seen Hanamiya this outraged before. You're used to his annoying smirk that he always give you whenever you talk to him. You tried to stopped them both and tried to pull Hanamiya away from Imayoshi who was also mad who knows why.

"[Name]! Get away!" Hanamiya yelled that made you flinch and walked few inches away from them.

"[Name] is mine remember that!" Imayoshi shouted and punched Hanamiya.

Hanamiya did the same, "She isn't yours and she will never be yours!"

Your heart raced when you heard that from Hanamiya. You liked, ah no. You love Hanamiya ever since you became the basketball club's manager. And you can't help not to feel tingly whenever you're with him.

"So what are you saying dumbass?! That [Name] is yours?!"

Hanamiya gave Imayoshi another punch. "Yes! [Name] is mine you hear?! She's mine in thr first place!"

And little did you know that your lips curved into a tiny little smile. Completely forgotten that two males are fighting over you.

"I don't fcking care if you're my fcking senpai or whatnot, all I care is that [Name].is.mine!" Hanamiya shouted then punched Imayoshi in the gut one last time.

Imayoshi then fell down, unconscious.

Hanamiya on the other hand panted and nearly fell but you managed to catch him before he did. "Are you okay Hanamiya?" You asked and you slung his arm around your shoulder.

Hanamiya weakly looked at you and smirked. "Wow. Surprisingly you're caring huh?"

You glared at him and rolled your eyes. "Do you want me to drop you here, and now?"

Hanamiya's smirk faded and then later on replaced with a smile. A freaking genuine smile. Hanamiya freaking Makoto smiled at you.

"Nah. I know that yout conscience can't do that to a helpless person with you."

You laughed and softly slapped his back. "I hate you."

Hanamiya smirked again and gave you a peck on the lips. "I know you don't."

★★★

Sorry for the late update! And sorry for the lame shot!

Both bishies became more ooc than I expected them to be. I'm sorry. ;w;

09/10/14