★Akashi Seijuro 13

Had to re-type it because wattpad became a shit. Sorry for the late update tho. ;-;

Short. Wahahuhuhu idk i'm sorry.

☆☆☆

You were three weeks pregnant. Father? Akashi Seijuro. Akashi was your boyfriend for eight years, since the first year in high school and now? You're married to him for 2 months.

Akashi was the happiest man in the world (no kidding) when he found out that he's going to be a father. Well, who doesn't? Both of you are waiting for the moment where your love for one another will bear.

And it did!

So now, both Akashi an you took a stroll around town. He said it's better than to do nothing at home since he's also taking care of you even if he don't have to. But being the protective and stubborn husband he is, he insisted on taking care of you for nine straight months or whenever you're going to labor.

"I'll get you something to drink. Don't go anywhere stay here." Akashi said and left you sitting on a bench. You smiled at him and nodded. "Okayyy." You said.

Well, you are stubborn yourself. You stood up and walked towards the bushes where beautiful flowers bloomed. You admired fhe beauty of the flowers, until someone interrupted your peacefulness.

"Well if it isn't [Name] Akashi." You turned your hour d and saw [Random girl], Akashi's ex-girlfriend from Middle school before you.

You gave out an awkward smile and bowed your head. "Nice to see you again." You said.

[Random Girl] rolled her eyes. "Srop being the goody-two shoes [Name]. You're one hell of a bitch as I am." She said.

You sighed and stared at her. "So? Am I forbidden to show kindness to you?" You asked, obviously sassing her. She clicked her tongue and walked towards you.

"Well then, [Name]-chan. I'm here to claim what's mine." She said and slapped your face.

Okay.

You held your cheek and glared at her. "Excuse me? He was once yours. But you were the one who left him. And puh-lease, [Random Girl], it's been nine years." You said.

"If it wasn't for you, Seiju won't even break up with me!" She said and slapped you again. (Sorry it's so cliche i know lol)

"Would you stop?! And excuse me? You were the one who decided tk end your relationship, don't lie." You said.

"Because he said he's tired of me. Because I thought when I decided to leave him, he'll beg to make me stay!"

"But he didn't. Why? Because he got tired of your shits and tantrums." You retorded.

Her eyes twitched, grabbing a fistful of your hair and pulled it to her. "You bitxh!" She yelled and pulled your hair stronger and slapped you again.

"Stop it!" You yelled.

Where the hell is are you Seiju? You thought as tears slip down your face.

And the cycle repeated. You kept on saying no, you kept on stopping her but to no avail she won't.

Until,

She pushed you hard and you hit the lamppost. "Ow omygosh." Yoy hissed and held your abdomen.

"What now, stupid? Gonna wait for your prince?" She asked.

You didn't say anything. Instead, you fell on the ground, holding your belly, pain rushing through your veins. "A-ah!"

You felt wetness from your thighs, making you touch it. Surprising you it's blood. Tears streamed down again as you scream. "Oh my God. S-sei! H-help me! S-sei..." You cried.

[Random Girl] widened her eyes, unable to do anything. Akashi, who came from who knows where, came rushing to you, kneeling down worried. He cursed something as you felt him carry you and then that's the last thing you rememberd before blacking out.

-

Slowly opening your eyes, you felt your finger twitched. As your vision become clearer, you saw a white ceiling, smelt an unfamiliar scent, and red hair beside your bed.

Your hand gently tapped his head as he flinch and moved his head to look at you. "Sei.." You managed to say.

His eyes widened. "How are you? Are you okay? Do you feel something? Are you hungry?" He asked as he gripped your hand right but gentle. You smiled and shook your head. "I'm.. Fine."

A sigh escaped his lips.

"S-sei.." You stuttered. He looked at you. "H-how's.. How is.. He?" You asked, Akashi fully understood what you meant looked at you smiling.

"He's okay. Nothing to worry about." He said and kissed your forehead.

You cried. "Thank goodness." And a smile formed your lips.

"She's in a rehabilitation center now, if you would like to ask. Doctors said that she's suffering from severe depression and anxiety right now and said they would treat her." He said. You nodded.

"Anyway, I'm glad you're okay. I'm sorry if I came late. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He mumbled as he hugged you, burying his face to the crook of your neck.

You chuckled and patted his head. "It's fine. I'm fine. Our child is fine. Nothing to worry about."

"Still. I'm so sorry. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

★★★

SORRY IT'S CRAPPY. BUT HEY IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING //SOBS//

SCHOOL, WRITER'S BLOCK, LOST OF INSPIRATION are my primary enemies for now. XD sorry for the late update!!

Midterm is coming and IDK WHAT TO DO. I'M GONNA DIE. A METEOR WILL CRASH TO OUR SCHOOL. loljk. XD anyway yea bye. ; u ;

07-21-15