☆ Takao Kazunari

~ Intertwined

[B/f/n] -This is the 'You' in the Midoima shot I wrote.

This is the side of Takao in the Midorima shot I first wrote.

☆☆☆

You told [b/f/n]-senpai that you had a crush on Takao. And he kept on teasing you.

Later that day, you and [b/f/n]-senpai walked home together. Along the way, you come across with Takao and Midorima going home as well.

Takao insisted on walking home with the two of you. Then halfway through, Takao suddenly yelled that he forgot something and grabbed you to go back to school.

You struggled because you don't want to go with him, but he whispered something to you that made you agree with him.

"Don't worry [y/n].. This is planned. Can't you see that Shin-chan obviously likes senpai? And Senpai obviously likes Shin-chan back?" That's whe he whispered.

You nodded because you knew that [b/f/n]-senpai likes Midorima too. So you just go with the flow.

"Okay. I understand." You replied with a grin. He understood your grin that made him do the same thing.

Both of you turned to them while grinning. "Don't worry we'll try to catch up! For the mean time Shin-chan will take care of [b/f/n]-senpai!" Takao yelled.

"I'm sorry [b/f/n]-senpai. Takao-kun needs a companion. Midorima-kun, please take care of [b/f/n]-senpai for us." You smiled at [b/f/n].

Senpai just sighed and nodded at the both of you. Then both Takao and you turned around and started walking at the opposite direction.

When the both of you made sure that you're meters away from the two, you can't stop yourself from laughing.

"Haha! Takao-kun! I can't believe you're that clever to even plan something like this!"

He laughed with you. "Well duh. What'ya expect from the handsome Takao Kazunari?" He proudly asked.

You snorted and punched his chest playfully. "Oh shut up." You sighed.

He grinned at you and just continued on walking. You reached the school entrance that made you look at Takao.

"Did you really forget something?" You asked. He nodded.

Oh, so the forgot thingy is coincidence.

"D'you want to come with me? Or you want to stay here?" He asked.

You immediately shook your head and walked through the entrance.

"No! You're not gonna leave me alone in the dark!" You told him.

He chuckled and walked faster to catch up your pace. "Well okay. But.. Can't you really notice that we're holding each other's hands?"

What he said made you stop from walking. Then you look at your intertwined hands. You widen your eyes and then immediately let go of his.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry." You said, blushing. You heard him laugh.

"Oh c'mon it's nothing. And besides, nothing is wrong with holding hands from two people that loves each other right?" He said.

You furrowed your eyebrows and stared at him, trying to process what he's saying. When you're done processing it.. You widen your eyes and then he laughed at you again.

"Glad you finally understood it." He said and slid his left arm on your shoulders. "Let's go?" He asked.

You nodded as a reply. No words coming out from you because you're still processing everything.

But one thing you're sure about is, you definitely fall for this guy even more.

★★★

End. :v

This shot is stupid. xD I don't even know what the hell I'm even typing. Writer's block I guess.

Next is.. Akashi Seijuro 2 ~

'Cause I love Akashi~! <3 :D

05/12/14~Monday