☆ Akashi Seijuro

~ Sick

ShadeOfBluee: I dunno what I'm writing so, sorry for the lame update. lol I can't speak english well. Hope you understand. Thank you :">

P.S~ Dedicated to LureEndsCallIn, 'cause we both love Akashi so much. XD But I do know, she love him more than I do~ So here ya go friend. <3

☆☆☆

You were watching TV at your house, munching some chips that you bought on your way home yesterday.

"Man.. This [program name] is boring. Boring than [your least fave. Subject]. I hope something interesting happen today." You said as you lie down your sofa.

As minutes pass, you were watching peacefully until you heard your [ringtone title] played. You immediately grabbed your phone and answered it without looking at the caller's name.

"Yow? [Y/n] speaking."

You heard a sigh with a husky voice at the other end of the call.

"Hello~?" You said.

"[Y/n]..." The caller said.

You decided to look at the caller's I.D. to see who called you. And you saw the name.

'Bakashi Seijuro ~'

Why is he calling me? I know that my duty is only for weekdays? You thought.

And yes, you work for Akashi Seijuro. As his vice president at the student council and also as his personal assistant. You agreed at this, because you don't have a choice. You owe him something, something that let's call your life. He saved you once, once that you almost died from a car accident. You're almost got hit by the a rushing car but luckily, Akashi Seijuro were there to save you. So in order for you to pay for the debt you owe him, he told you to be his vice president and his assistant. And you being the obedient girl you are, you agreed. And that's how you and Akashi Seijuro became friends.

"Hello? Akashi-kun?" You said.

You heard coughs from him and, "[y/n].. Come over to my house.. It's an order.."

You were sure that he is not okay. You were sure that he is sick.

"Okay Akashi-kun. I'll come." You said. You cannot just defy him. He is the emperor for nothing. Everything he say should be done, and you shouldn't oppose it.

But that isn't the reason why you're going to obey him. It's because you care for him and you're worried.

And yes, you love him. Even if he always hurt you, physically and emotionally. You still love him. You don't care of what he do to you and you don't care on what people think of him. You love him and that's that.

"I'll be.. *cough* waiting.." He said and then the call ended.

You were astonished of the last words he said. He'll be waiting.

You knew that he hates waiting, that's why you were confused on how sickness can affect people. Maybe sickness really have a huge effect on people. In body and in personality

You turned of the TV and went upstairs. Changed your clothes for something more presentable. A simple tshirt and shorts will do. After that, you went out of your house and told the maids you're going to the Akashi's to meet him.

You walked your way to the Akashi household because it is not that far away from your house.

You arrived and told the guard that you'll be meeting Akashi.

He immediately let you in and you went to Akashi's room. You knew his room because you used to go here everytime he order you so.

When you got up to his room, you didn't even bother to knock and went straight inside.