★Akashi Seijuro 8

~Overly seductive

So my mind's been full of stupid perverted things and all. xD idek why bear with my amazing stupid mind. Beware of swearing, cussing, and all perverted stuffs. But no, THIS IS NOT A LEMON. For Pete's sake I made an oath not to make a lemon ever again. Ever. xD Anyway enjoy Akashi's OOCness bec an ooc akashi is very sexy. *wiggles eyebrows* huehue.

☆☆☆

At exactly ten in the morning, Akashi picked you up from your apartment and both of you went to his overly HUGE mansion.

"Welcome back young master, Miss [Last name]." Butlers and maids formed a long line from the entrance and bowed to the both of you as yoy entered. You smiled and nodded while Akashi just walked passed them, talk about awkward. xD

The smexy redhead dragged you to his room, he also said that famous line, "Make yourself comfortable." Soo.. You did as told. You laid down on his overly huge (hail to the word overly xD) bed and rolled while giggling like a fucking two-year old. "Gyaaa! Why am I even here Akashe?" You asked.

The redhead didn't reply instead, he sighed and walked towards his bed. He stopped right in front of you while his hands were on his hips. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me by my given name?" He asked.

You pouted and sat up. "But I'm awkward!!" You wailed. Akashi sighed once again and shook his head.

Seeing him like this, you chuckled and grabbed his hand and then pulled him and pinned him on his bed. His beautiful hetero orbs are now widening in astonishment as you hover on top of him. [This is not a lemonnnn xDDD]

Leaning down to make your gaps close, you smirked. His face is red, redder than his perfect hair. "W-what?" He stuttered.

You giggled and ran your fingers through his hair. "Did you know, Sei-ju-ro~?" You teased. His eye twitched as you felt his hands on your back.

"What?" He groaned.

"I love you." You smiled and kissed his nose. Akashi sighed and eventually can't help not to smile. Akashi moved his hands to cup your cheeks as he pulled your face closer.

"I love you too." He whispered and the gap between you closed.

Of course, the kiss became passionate as you open your eyes to stare to his. Both of you parted as you smile to him again. Probably your face is also redder than his hair too.

Akashi stared at you for few seconds before groaning and closing his orbs. "[Name].." He started. "Stop being so seductive. Damn." He cussed.

You chuckled and kissed him again, biting his lip. [Remember Taylor in Blank Space? xD]

"I'm sorry darling, you're so hard to resist~" you whispered.

And you felt something poking your thigh. Huehue. If you know what I mean. xDDD

★★★

Dahahaahhaaha. What the hell am I doing with my life. XD okay idk what i did there sooo. Bye. XD