★Himuro Tatsuya 7

~Begin Again

I'm sorry for those requests that I haven't been doing. My mind is blank and idk what to do. Huehue. xD Anywayyyy. Whatever lol. Pls read the lyrics well, it's so meaningful and beautiful. Lol

Begin Again by Taylor Swift.

☆☆☆

' ♪Took a deep breath in the mirror
He didn't like it when I wore high heels
But I do'

Sighing, you stare at your reflection on the mirror. (What's with me and mirrors? xD) You look nice, actually. But why won't [random name huehue] notice every effort you put on? Is it because you're not enough?

'Turn the lock and put my headphones on
He always said he didn't get this song
But I do, I do'

Going out of your house, you put your [color] headphones on your ears and started to play [fave song]. You also can't understand why [random name] don't like it though.

' Walked in expecting you'd be late
But you got here early and you stand and wave
I walk to you'

Walking inside ©Starbucks, you saw Himuro sitting beside the window. He's earlier than you expected. He saw you and waved at while smiling. You did the same and walked to him. "Hi Tatsuya." You greeted as you sat across him.

"Hey [Name]."

' And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did'

"Haha! That--that was funny [Name]!" Himuro laughed like there is no tomorrow. Strangely anough to make you wonder, have you been this funny before?

Because [random name] don't.

' I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again'

Frowning, you heard Himuro clicked his tongue and then sighed.

"Why do you keep on bearing all of this, [Name]?" He asked. You looked up to see his right eye. (Bec the other is one is ya know. Emo xD)

You bit your lip and sighed. "I don't know either. I just.." You groaned.

"But you know [Name]-chan.." He started.

"You can always let go. And remember that there is always someone ready to wait for you."

' You said you never met one girl
Who had as many James Taylor records as you
But I do
We tell stories and you don't know why
I'm coming off a little shy
But I do'

"I met someone back in America that is also staying here at Japan before me." He smiled.

Seeming that it piqued your interest, you tilted your head sideward and stare at him. "Then?"