☆Nijimura Shuzo 6

HELLO AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHA! Hohoho. XD //coughs// Alden is a Filipino actor/singer btw hahahahaahahaha ok bye search him in google if you are curious lmao

He's handsome btw

And the dimples too hue

Sorry for the very poor grammar hahahahhaha ily

☆☆☆

(Wish I may - Alden Richards)

You've always loved him from the very start that you laid your eyes on him. Love at first sight? Maybe. Crush? Infatuation? Either way, you still are new to the foreign feeling. You never felt like this before in any other males. Sure, you had crushes before but it was different this time.

Wish that I could say these words tonight
Wish I have the courage, wish I might

He was always with you, almost everyday to be exact. Why? Because he's your best friend. You met him in a public library in New York last year, while you were researching for your project and since then you've grown feelings for the guy.

"[Name]?" You turned your head to see him. He was smiling at you as he held two cups of coffee. He handed one to you. "Here. To warm you up." He said and sat beside you. You gladly took it and thanked him.

"What are you doing here this early, Shuzo?" You asked as you sip the hot coffee. Both of you are in the same public library where you first met a year ago.

Have the chance to show you, and speak what's on my mind
While you're right next to me, I've loved you from the start

"Mm... I've been feeling that you'll go here, knowing you. So.... Yeah." He said and let out a soft chuckle. You felt your cheeks grew hotter, so to hide your now reddened cheeks, you frowned and sipped.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Thank you." You said.

"What's this?" Nijimura asked as he scan through your papers. "Ah, well... It's partly for my thesis." You replied, resuming to your work. He hummed in response and sat there quietly as he watch you.

Wish that I could walk you down the road
Share each moment, have my hand to hold

You knew that he'll leave New York as soon as he finish his studies. It saddened you, obviously. Even though that both of you are Japanese, you still need to stay in US because of your parents' work.

My imagination's beginning to unfold
Every wish is granted, every dream and hope

"I just realized that we still have few months before graduation." He suddenly blurted out, making you stop and frown. Now he made you remember. You looked at him who was staring at a different direction. You sighed and then breathed deeply.

"Shuzo?" He looked at you and smiled. "Mhm?"

You bit your lip. "Are you really going to leave after grad?" You asked. His eyebrows creased, placing his cup on the table. "Why suddenly asking that?" He asked. You sighed and leaned on the chair. "I was asking you first." You said.

Wish I may, wish I might
Find a way to your heart
Wish that I'll be the sun to warm you all through your life
Wish you may feel my love that is hidden in the stars
Wish I may, wish I might
Be the one

He didn't answer for a few seconds before sighing and resting his elbows on the table. "I need to." He said. Your shoulders fell, and then he continued. ".. Even though I don't want to." He finished.

Your heart pounded looking at him. "... Why exactly?" You asked.

He slowly glanced at you but quickly looked away. You also noticed his reddening ears. "Ah well.. Uhm you see... Uhm.." He stuttered, making you chuckle. He glared at you and then leaned back on the chair and looked up.

".... Because I wanted to stay with you."

Maybe now I'm ready to be found
Then I'll be a part of who you are
Promise of forever, never break your heart
Always there to listen, always by your side

You internally gasped, your eyes widening in shock. "W-what?" You asked.

He sighed again and ran his fingers through his raven hair. He shifted position, now he's facing you. "I.. I don't know. P-please don't freak out, [Name].. Uhm I.. I really can't remember when I realized it.. But one thing is for sure that I... I am.. I am in love with you." He mumbled the last part, but it was enough for you to hear it.

Wish I may, wish I might
Find a way to your heart
Wish that I'll be the sun to warm you all through your life
Wish you may feel my love that is hidden in the stars
Wish I may, wish I might
Be the one

You eyes widened again, your face blushing madly. And look, Nijimura's face was also red due to embarrassment. He was biting his lower lip and head was bowed to hide his red as Akashi's hair face. "You.. Ah.. Ahm.. Oh my Gosh.."

"It's okay.. If you won't answer me.. Right away. I understand. And I uh, please don't be awkward to me." He muttered.

(Wish I may, wish I might
Find a way to your heart
Wish that I'll be the sun to warm you all through your life)

You giggled and patted his head. "No, no. It's alright. I.. I feel the same way." You said. His head jolted up, his eyes meeting yours. "R-really?" He asked, half yelling the whisper. Since you're in a library.

You chuckled again and nodded your head. He smiled widely and hugged you tight which you gladly returned. You heard him whisper a soft 'I love you', making you smile and replied.

Wish you may feel my love that is hidden in the stars
Wish I may, wish I might
Be the one

Days passed, you finally told your parents about your relationship with Nijimura, they supported the both of you since your parents actually liked the lad for you. The same as Nijimura's family. His brother actually calling you 'big sister' and is already expecting for your marriage. You just laughed it off and smile. Your parents then decided to go back to Japan, foor the sake of you and Nijimura's relationship. It made the both of you happy, of course.

Because at last, the simple dream you always wished to the stars above came true. The simple wish you always prayed for, to let Nijimura feel your love, to let you love him, to let him love you. To be with him, to walk together through the road to forever.

Wish I may
Wish I might
Be the one

★★★

Hi happy bday to your crappy author mehehehe bye i hope you enjoyed

i love that song btw ahahhahaha feel free to listen to it in youtube or somewhere else lmao bye

Ethank you for 1M READS BY THE WAY! I FORGOT TO THANK EVERYONE! MEHEHEHE. and for the 25k + votes and many many comments bahahahahahaha thank you thank you ilysm <3

sorry for typos and other errors hahhahahahahahahahahahha s o b s

10-13-15