★Aomine Daiki 7

~Stay, stay stay!

©Taylor Swift for the song (and title) Imma swiftie so baaaahhh haha no judging bye.

Requested by @JSwizzle04 hope you enjoy c:

Told ya this would be songfics XD haha! I love you all mwa :*

☆☆☆

♪ I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last night.
I threw my phone across the room at you.

"GO AWAY! I DON'T NEED YOU GO DIE IN A HELLHOLE!!" You yelled and threw your pillow to Aomine who successfully dodged it and continued to walk to you.

"Just listen to me-HEY! [NAME]!!" Aomine yelled as he continue to dodge everything you throw at him.

"No! Go with that stupid bitch! I don't need you!" You screamed and then thre your phone at him. Which successfully hit him, in the face. In his nose.

I was expecting some dramatic turn-away,
But you stayed.

"What the fuck are you doing here." You growled and rolled your eyes. You buried your face between your pillow and covered yourself with blanket. Any idea why you and Aomine is arguing?

It's because you saw him with some random bitch yesterday, laughing, together inside a cafe, eating ice cream. You got jealous? DUH OF COURSE. The bitch is obvious she's trying to seduce the pervert without him noticing it.

This morning I said we should talk about it.
'Cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved.
That's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said "okay, let's talk."

"Tch. You said you wanted to talk to me! Now you want me to go away?" Aomine asked as he lie down your bed.

Cute lovers' quarrel ryt? LOL. You groaned and scooted away from him, but the guy went closer to you. "Go awaaaaayyyy!!!"

"Noooooooo!!!"

And I said,
Stay, stay, stay.
I've been lovin' you for quite some time, time, time.
You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad.
But I think that it's best if we both stay.

"Tch. Just stay, idiot." You mumbled and buried your face deeper in you pillow. Aomine chuckled and hugged you from behind. "What? I didn't hear you babe." He whispered and nuzzled on the crook of your neck.

You blushed and didn't respond. No matter how many times you argue, you can't deny how much you love the idiot.

Before you, I'd only dated self-indulgent takers,
Who took all of their problems out on me.
But you carry my groceries, and now I'm always laughin'.
And I love you because you have given me no choice but to:

"Just let me explain first." He sighed. You didn't reply and waited for whatever he was going to say. So the lad continued, "Her name is [Random girl], she was my classmate back in Teiko. We bumped into each other and decided to go get some ice cream to catch up." He explained.

You remained silent, so he continued.

Stay, stay, stay.
I've been lovin' you for quite some time, time, time.
You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad.
But I think that it's best if we both stay, stay, stay, stay.

"We were talking about how our lives are, and we talked about each other's relationships. She have a boyfriend, [Name]. You don't have something to be jealous about." He said and turned you to face him.

"And who told you I'm jealous?" You asked as you glare at him. Aomine smirked and cupped both of your cheeks. "I do~" he said.

You took the time to memorize me:
My fears, my hopes, and dreams.
I just like hangin' out with you, all the time.
All those times that you didn't leave;
It's been occurring to me I'd like to hang out with you, for my whole life.

You stared at him for a little longer, examining his face. He's handsome, not doubt. His navy blue hair suit his personality, and his tanned skin made his features perfect. The way he plays basketball, never failed to amuse you.

The way he cares about his friends (though he wouldn't show it), the way he cares about you.

Stay.
And I'll be loving you for quite some time.
No one else is going to love me, when I get mad, mad, mad.
So I think that it's best if we both stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay.

"Ugh fuck. I love you baka." You said and gave him a passionate kiss, which he gladly responded to, him hovering on top of you. (No shit this isn't a lemon ._.)

He pulled away and rested both of his elbows beside your head to support his weight.

Stay, stay, stay.
I've been lovin' you for quite some time, time, time.
You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad.
But I think that it's best if we both stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay.

"I know you won't let me go." He proudly said and pinched your nose. You sighed and then gave out a small chuckle. "No matter how many times we argue, how many times we don't agree, I will always as in always love you, aho." You said and pecked his lips.

Aomine chuckled and leaned down, burying his face into your [color] hair. "I'm sorry... I love you too."

You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him closer. "Just.. Stay, stay, stay. Baka."

Stay, stay, stay.
I've been lovin' you for quite some time, time, time.
You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad.
But I think that it's best if we both stay.

★★★

:D bye haha. Lol.

Shingeki no Kyojin is so awesomeeeeeeee LOL SORRY I'M TOO IGNORANT XD HAHA ;A; Ansatsu Kyoushitsu is so awesome too like fuuuuu Karma bbyyyyyy!!! (≧∇≦)/

Nope shittt. Akashi is still my bae. (。・ω・。)ノ

or is it akashi karma...

04.04.15