★Nijimura Shuzo 5

What if he suddenly show up in Extra game? Hahahaha I'm crying.

Please see the picture above/side That's what I wanted to happen //sobs

I hope it gets canon because why the hell not. I want bb nijimura to be in Extra game too! Because Nijimura is super important. Shh. XD

☆☆☆

*RIIIIING RIIING BANG BANG*

Your eyes opened as you heard your loud ringtone rang. Your hands roamed around your bed to get a hold of your phone and once you did, you answered the call.

"What?" You asked, obviously irritated due to the disturbance of your peaceful slumber.

"[Name]? Sorry did I disturb you?" The caller asked. You rolled your eyes and clicked your tongue.

"Obviously?" You said, sarcastically. The caller laughed making you more annoyed. "Don't laugh!" You yelled. The caller immediately stopped laughing after your yell.

"Haha! Sorry, sorry. Good morning [Name]." The caller said, rather softer than before. Probably realized that you're not in a good mood.

"Who is this?" You asked, as you sit up. The caller chuckled again and by now, you felt him smile. "I'm hurt, [Name]. You really don't remember me?" He asked.

Your eyebrows furrowe and you looked at the ID caller. Unregistered number.

"Give me five reasons why I should remember you." You said, as you went inside your bathroom. The caller laughed. "Okay, okay."

You silently waited for him to continue, and by now you had conlusions on who the caller is. Just making sure.

"One, because I know you missed me." You snorted and almost fell off your seat. He laughed. "Two, because I missed your cooking." You smiled and opened your door. "Three, because I said so." He laughed. You rolled your eyes but your smile remained.

"Four, because I missed you so much as well as... My rascals." He said, making you laugh out loud. He might be blushing at the other end of the line. "Don't laugh! *fake cough* Anyway, and five.. I'm outside your door please open it."

You just had a mini-heart attack as you hurriedly ran towards your apartment's door. "Hey, [Name]? Are you still there?" He asked.

Your heart's beating so fast that makes you stutter. "Y-yeah. A-are you really out my door?"

The caller laughed again. "Yeah."

Opening your door with trembling hands, your eyes widened as you saw a man standing in front of you, smiling with a phone on his ear.

"Surprise." He said and laughed. You bit your lip as tears fell from your eyes and hugged him tightly. "Shuzo!" You said as you felt him do that same to you, burying his face to your hair.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled, gently lifting you up. You sobbed to his shoulder and wrapped your legs around his torso. "I missed you so much, I missed you so much." He munbled again who knows how many.

You looked at his face and squeezed his face to make sure. "Are you really Shuzo?" You asked, he laughed again and wiped your tears away with his free hand. "Yeah." He said and smiled.

"Goddamn! I missed you so much!" You said and kissed his lips. He smiled between, and responded.

"I love you, welcome back." You mumbled and smiled.

"I love you too." He said as both of your foreheads touched.

★★★

Actually, I wanted to write my supposed to be scenario (the picture). But meh. XD I'll write it next UD. Hahahahaha! Okay bye.

08-17-15