★Aomine Daiki 4

~Tall, dark, and HAHAHAHA

Requested by Darknieltzz! (did I wrote your name right xD)

☆☆☆

Aomine is your boyfriend, surprisingly. You've been together for almost four months now and both of you decided to go out this day because there's no homework, or whatever that you have to do.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

Aomine didn't say anything but continued to walk, dragging you with him. You pouted and just gone with his flow.

"Where are we going?" You asked once more, then again he didn't say anything.

You're getting impatient with him because of not telling where you're going and who knows what he might do to you. Not that you don't trust him, it's just a matter of fact that sometimes he act all this pervy and seductive.

"Where.are.we.going.Ahomine Bakadaiki?" You asked for who knows how many times and then he stopped walking and looked at you, at last.

"Would you please stop asking me like that? You sounded like that stupid little Spaniard who doesn't even know how to go home and needed a stupid talking map to go to her destination." He said, annoyed.

You bit your lip to prevent from laughing but it didn't help. You laughed so hard and held your stomach. "Are you talking about Dora the Explorer?"

[No offense to Dora's fans. I really hate her stupidity. (ง'̀-'́)ง]

He rolled his eyes, which is actually cute, and sighed. "Yes. That stupid girl whom I assumed is only seven years old but had able to travel the whole world using a scooter and--why am I saying this to you anyway?!"

You laughed again. "LOL Daiki. You're saying it like, you've watched the show."

He blushed, amazingly that you saw it, and looked away. "I did not."

You giggled and teased him some more. "Oh really~?"

He annoyingly pulled you and started to walk and drag you along. With you laughing because of the unexpected revelation you just learned.

--

"Uhm. Excuse me, have you seen a guy whose height is around 6'2 and wears a blue leather jacket?" You asked a random person at the park.

Aomine took you to a bazaar or fair, or whatever it is to a park. He left you for a moment a while ago because he said that he will buy drinks for the both of you. Fifteen minutes had passed but still, there is no Aomine to be seen.

The guy you asked shook his head. "I'm sorry but I didn't. What does he look like?"

You thought for a second on how you should describe your boyfriend. "Uhm. He's tall.. And dark." LOL.

"And handsome?"

You crack a little. "Uhm. He's tall, dark and... HAHAHAHA." You laughed.

The guy raised an eyebrow at you probably thinking that you've gone mad and decided to walk away. "Uhm. I'm sorry I didn't see him."

You're still laughing but then suddenly stopped when someone slapped you head palyfully. You turned your head around and saw Aomine glaring at you. "I heard that midget."

You laughed again and slapped his back. "Why? It's true though! You're tall, dark, and.. pft.. HAHAHAHA. XD"

Aomine clicked his tongue in annoyance and made you stop laughing by kissing your lips and entering his tongue inside your mouth. You gasped and eventually kissed back.

He pulled away for oxygen and wiped his mouth. "B-baka! Why'd you do that?!"

He smirked and grabbed your hand. "Punishment for not calling your boyfriend, 'handsome'."

You laughed once again and intertwined your fingers to his. "But Daiki is just tall, dark and.. the one I love~!"

★★★

Huwat did I just do. xD this shot is probably the most random shot i made. lol. sorry ok? xD

09/15/14