☆Takao Kazunari 3

~Let me hear you

The title is so perverted. LOL. Requested by RoseSmith02child (sorry for name errors) yes. I always update this shitty book late, but that doesn't mean I don't do your requests. Lovelots guys. Advance Merry Christmas! :D

☆☆☆

Five years had passed, but still. You never really got over it. An accident, a fearsome accident. Where your whole family died, well of course. Except you. Winter was never really your type of season. And especially, you dislike Christmas.

It was a fine day at Christmas Eve, your whole family is laughing, talking, and playing with each other when suddenly, two armed robbers roughly crashed into your home and instantly robbed everyday they can get and killed every single member of your family. You were shot by a gun too, but survived.

Thanks to your neighbor, and friend, Takao. While your mom, dad, and two siblings didn't make it. Ever since that day, Takao family took you in and treated you like their own. Takao takes care of you like his own sister, while his own sister treated you like her own. You were grateful, yes. But that doesn't mean that you already gotten over the traumatic event that happened.

They knew about it and helps you, but the problem is. You can't speak. You didn't really forgot how to, but just because of that traumatic experience, your mind stopped you from speaking. Now that you're graduated from college, Takao's family insisted for you to just stay at home and help with house chores.

You can't say no to those who took care of you for five years yes? So you obliged.

Now that people started to countdown because Christmas is coming, you can't help not to remember what happened five years ago. How your parents were brutally killed, how your siblings were abused. How they attempted to kill you and everything.

A voice broke you from your reverie. It came from your behind. You turned around and saw Takao, who was gently smiling at you while holding his hand out. You looked at his hand confusingly, and looked at him asking.

He chuckled and just grabbed your hand, yes hand, and pulled you from where you are sitting.

"Grab your coat. Let's go out. The weather is nice." He said.

You looked at him hesitantly. To go or not to go? Shaking the choices off, you decided to just go with him. Nothing is wrong with going out right? You nodded your head and walked to where your coat is. He's still holding your hand though.

You grabbed your coat and was about to put it in only to realize that he is still holding your hand. You looked at him and pointed your lips to your hand. He got the message and immediately let go. He muttered a small sorry and then laughed.

You smiled and wore the coat. And the two of you went out. Both of you walked around the whole village hand in hand, he said that it's too dangerous for you so he insisted to hold your hand and entwined your fingers together. And not to mention that you were blushing the whole time.

Takao took Medical as his priority and is now working together with his best bud from Shutoku, Midorima ehem carrot ehem Shintaro in some hospital near you. He's also the one who handles your case. You took Fine arts and is now working as a part time painter.

Whenever people bump into you or the both of you, you instantly go near Takao and squeeze his hand tighter. He always chuckle at your adorableness which makes you glare at him.

"What? Can't help it. You're so cute." He chuckled. You pouted and scooted closer to him. You heard him chuckle again.

The two of you walked in silence when something cold, but soft landed on the tip of your nose. Your eyebrows knitted and you looked up to see snow falling from the sky. This is the only thing you like in Winter and Christmas. Snow.

"Nice." Takao said and looked at your gaping self. He softly smiled at how innocent you look right now. Makes him want to hug you and tell you how adorable you look. But of course, he can't do that.

"Christmas is coming." Takao said. He felt you stiffened at the sudden mentioning of the word. He gripped your hand tighter which made you look at him as he smile.

"It's okay. Christmas is not that bad as what you think it is." He started. You shook your head and frowned.

How come he said those words? Your whole family was killed on the day before Christmas. So that isn't bad for him?

"It's just that, something bad happened on that day. But that doesn't mean that Christmas is bad. Come on [Name], it will never happen again." He said.

You bit your lip and hugged him. Tears fell from your eyes as you bury your face into his chest. He was astonished but then hugged you back. "What's wrong?" He asked.

You wanted to say something but no words came out of your lips. Only whimper and sobs. Takao was comforting you and was rubbing circles at your back. You really want to say something but can't.

You were just afraid that that same tragic accident happen again and your loved ones will soon leave you again. Loved ones? Takao's family, including of course, Takao. The one and only. You can't let that happen yes? That's why that up until now you were still afraid. You weren't afraid of the accident nor the robbery, but the fact that if it happened again, your loved ones will surely die again.

"I-I'm scared.." You finally said. Takao's eyes widened as he pull away from you. He was wearing a wide smile on his face. "[N-name]!"

You continued to cry. "I'm scared Kazu! I'm scared.." You said. He wrapped his arms around you again and said words that you didn't bother to understand.

"I'm scared of losing you.."

"You won't lose me [Name]." He said as he bury his face into your [hair color] locks. You felt wetness on your shoulder, and realized that Takao is crying.

Panic rushed into you. "K-kazu! Wh-why are you crying!" You shrieked. His hug tightened.

"I waited for five years [Name]. Five freaking years."

"Eh?"

"Did you know how I longed to hear your voice again? God [Name]. I love you."

Your eyes widened. He loves you? Lol yes he does. You bit your lip again and bury your face into his shoulder. "I love you too.." You muttered.

"This is the best Christmas. Thank you for giving back [Name]."

You chuckled and playfully smack his head. "Thanks. Haha. Merry Christmas Kazu."

He grinned and pecked your lips. "Love you too."

★★★

Advance Merry Christmas. X'D lovelots. ♥

12.13.14