☆ Aomine Daiki

~Myths

OOCness ahead too! :) Please understand? XD

☆☆☆

You and Aho--Ehem. Aomine Daiki were dating for four months now. Both of you just graduated from college last year and having stable jobs now.

Aomine Daiki, your boyfriend is a well-known police in Tokyo. Despite his laziness, he still became a great police that protects the city. You on the other hand is a novelist. Both of you lived together.

"Really? Tetsu-kun is getting married?" You asked him. Kuroko and the rest of the Miracles are a close friend of yours. Including Momoi, Kagami, Takao and Himuro.

"Yeah. He invited us." He said.

"Really? When?"

"A week from now." He replied, without looking at you reading a newspaper.

"Oh. So what's the theme?"

"I dunno. Here's the invitation, you can read it. Oh, a request. Read it aloud so I can hear it too." He said.

You rolled your eyes and opened the invitation. It was a simple yet elegant invitation, it seems Kuroko is really looking forward to the wedding. Well who doesn't?

"Let's see.. Oh. It says semi-formal. And he reserved two seats for us. The church is at ***** church and the reception will take place in a pavillion named Infinity Palace. So where's that?" You asked him.

"Uhm.. Somewhere in Tokyo. It's Akashi's." He said.

Oh. Akashi-kun is really rich. You thought.

--

At the day of the wedding.

The place is so magical, romantic. And any girl would also dream to have something like this for her own wedding.

"Wow. This is.. Amazing." You said, eyeing the whole place.

"Yeah. Akashi did a lot of help." Aomine replied.

At the reception, there was this scene where the bride and groom will throw the flower and the garter to the groups of male and female. (Or something XD Ah~ that tradition thingy in weddings?)

"Okay! [b/n] (bride's name) will throw the flower now! Girls position!" Someone said. Even though you're not really interested in things like this, you were still part of the invited guests.

"Okay? I'll throw it now!" Yelled [b/n].

She threw it in the air and the flower landed to your small hands. You stared at the flower in your hands with wide eyes.

Whoa. I didn't expect that! You thought.

"Waah~! [y/n]-chan! You caught the flower!" Momoi beamed at you.

"I did?" You asked, unsure of what's happening.

"Yes! And do you know about the wedding myth?" She asked.

You nodded, but you really don't believe that.

"Then~ That only means that you are the next one to be married!" She exclaimed happily, as the other girls agreed. [B/n] also agree with what she said.

But you laughed it off. "Oh please. Wedding myths can't be real. Besides, even if it is real.. It is your choice if you wanted to be married next." You said, smiling and staring at the flower.

"Well you have a point." Momoi said. "Well then~ Let's have pictures!" She yelled and everyone cheered.

--

After the photo taking, everyone talked among themselves. But you stayed at a corner staring at the ball of flower on your hand.

"[y/n]?"

Startled you looked behind you to see your tanned-skin boyfriend looking at you, confusion on his eyes.

"You okay?" He asked.

You smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah. Definitely." You said.

He huffed and leaned back against the wall. "Liar. Tell me what's in your mind." He said.

You sighed. You really can't escape his gaze. "I was wondering.. What is it like to be married?" You asked.

He stared at you eyebrow rising. But you laugh awkwardly and just shook the topic off. "But don't worry I'm not really that interested about holy matrimony or something." You said smiling at him.

He didn't reply but still his eyes are staring at your [e/c] ones.

"Then.. Will you not marry me?" He asked.

You widen your eyes due to bewilderness. Your mouth was agaped and you saw him smiling at you. But then you didn't realize that Aomine is now kneeling in front of you, a small red box in his hand opened with a silver ring inside. And this scene is enough to get all of the people's attention.

"I don't know when did I fall for you. But all I knew is my type of girl is a girl with big bewbs--" you glared at him and he just grinned at you, then he continued. "--But you changed my belief. That's why on my best buddy's wedding, infront of many people in here.. [l/n] [y/n], I love you. Please accept my proposal to become my wife." He said. Dead serious about all what he said.

You were out of words, covering your mouth to prevent a squeal. And remembering you have a bouquet of flowers in your hand, you quickly hid your flustered face behind it.

Everyone was silent. Waiting for your answer. The whole gang was all crowded in one place, grinning and waiting for your answer. While Aomine was still staring at you, gulping his nervousness. Then you made a slight move that revealed your mouth but still face hidden behind the flower.

"Idiot.." You mumbled, enough for him to hear.

You whipped your arms to your chest as you clutch the flower in your hands gently. You smiled at him, face still tainted in pink.

"Of course I will.. Baka." You said. As he smile and stood up giving you an embrace. "I love you." You heard him whisper into your ear.

You replied then you heard loud cheering coming from the crowd. The gang crowded around the both of you giving you a group hug and congratulations. They wished the both of you happiness.

Well at least, this wedding myth is true in some ways.

★★★

End! :3

Omake:

You: Wait. I have changed his belief. So that means.. He was pertraining that I don't have big oppais!

Leeewl! XD

Huwoooow~ I made a wedding scene! :v Well anyway~ I hope I didn't make Ahomine a little OOC here? Well whatever! XD Thanks for reading tho.

Next is~ Kagami Taigaaa! Whoot whoot! :3

05/09/14~Friday