☆Himuro Tatsuya 2

~ Slenderman

Part two of ~ Slendy :D

And probably a short one XD

☆☆☆

You and Himuro are officially dating. And from what he said, it's all thanks to Slenderman and your cursing.

"[y/n]?" You heard Himuro called.

"Hmm?" You said without looking at him.

He didn't respond that made you turn to him.

"What?"

"When are you planning to stand up from that chair and at least talk with me?" He said.

"Whut?" You obliviously asked.

He sighed and did not replied. He went back to what he was doing. So you just shrugged your shoulders and continue on playing.

Playing the stupid creepy game again.

Even though you finished the game tons of times before, you still kept on playing it because it never failed to creep you out.

"[Y/n].." Himuro said.

This time you paused the game and faced him. He was sitting on the sofa while holding a bag of chips.

"Yes?"

"Can you please at least stop playing that even for a minute?" He asked.

You tilt your head sidewards because he confused you. You stood up and walked to him, sitting beside him.

"I don't understand Tatsu."

He sighed and faced you. He put the bag of chips down on the table and stared at your [e/c] eyes.

"[y/n].. Do you love me?" He asked.

You were shocked at what he asked, your face became red and your heart is beating fast.

"What? O-of course I love you! Why'd you ask?"

He leaned closer until your noses touch each other. You still kept on staring at his eyes while you gulp your nervousness.

"Wha--"

*chuu~

"Then why do I feel like, you love Slenderman more than me?" He asked.

You stared at him in confusion then realized what he was saying.

"Oh~ You could've just--Oh my gosh Tatsuya!" You exclaimed then hugged him real tight making him lay on the couch.

"well it's time for you to realize it [y/n].."

You nodded your head and pulled away from your hug. You sat on his legs and leaned again.

"I didn't know Slendy can make you jealous." You teased.

He huffed and placed both of his hands on your cheeks, squishing it gently.

"That's just because you're giving too much attention to him. Completely forgotten about me." He said and then at the last part, he pout.

W-waaah! The pooout! You thought, holding back your squeal.

"O...M..G.. Tatsuuyaaaa~" You said then burried your face on his neck. While he caress your [h/c] locks.

"What did I do?" He asked, laughing.

"You just--urgh. Tatsuya I love you."

He laughed and pulled your head to face him. He smiled at you and closed the gap between the both of you.

"I love you too."

★★★

End :v

I'm sorry Slenderman. XD I'm making you like a bad person. Oh wait, are you a person? O.o

But you are already bad! Worst to be exact. Wait. Wah don't hate me! XD

Okay I don't make any sense.

So? Next is Kuroko Tetsuya 2 :v

I want to make an Izuki Shun shot. But unfortunately I dun have any puns. Can you give me? :v I suck at puns. XD

05/14/14~Wednesday