★Midorima and Kise

~she's mine, mine only!

Midorima x reader x Yandere!Kise. Requested by DizzyGurlHere! Sorry for the crappy shot. I tried, I really did. XD HAHAHA.

Enjoy this shit. XD

☆☆

Teiko days~ xD

You and Kise are close friends. You always eat together, laugh together, and everything that best friends do. But little did you know that he fell in love with you. But you don't love him that way. You love someone else. And that someone else is his green-haired teammate and friend, Midorima.

You liked Midorima ever since you met him. You liked how he becomes a tsunsere whenever you're around, and whenever he's with his friends. That attitude of his is what made you fall in love with him which you also found very adorable.

Kise knew that you liked Midorima, and he will do everything. As in everything, just to have you. Just for you not to end up with Midorima.

"Thank you Mido-kun!" You smiled and bowed at him. He just gave you a bottle of water because he saw you continuously working on your [insert stupid project here xD] ever since this morning.

He blushed and pushed his glasses up. "I-it's not like I did that because I'm concerned! It's just BLAH BLAH BLAH."

You did'nt listen to what he said and just giggled and drank the water. Kise watched the both of you as he grit his teeth and clench both of his fists. I will never let Midorimacchi have you [Name]-cchi. I love you, you're mine and mine only.

You were watching the basketball club practise, you're there at the bleachers clapping and cheering for them. You're actually waiting for Midorima because he promised that he'll walk you home today.

Their practice ended and you stood at the gym door waiting for Midorima. The others went ahead so only you, Midorima and Kise were the only ones left inside the gym. Moments passed, there is still no trace of Midorima anywhere. So you decided to go inside the locker room to see him.

You arrived and you saw a scene that will scar you for life, a scene that you didn't even want to happen. Kise, holding a screwdriver (lol) gripping it tightly while continuously stabbing Midorima all over his body.

"[Name]-cchi is mine! Only mine Midorimacchi! I will kill whoever stand between us!" He angrily yelled while stabbing Midorima.

Your eyes widen and you covered your mouth and screamed. Kise stopped what he was doing and slowly looked at you. He wore this sadistic grin which crept you out and he then slowly walked to you. You backed away and felt tears streamed down to your face.

"Shh. [Name]-cchi. Don't cry.." He said. You shook your head and felt your knees weakened.

"H-how could you do this? To me? T-to your friend?!" You asked him.

Kise tched and grabbed you by the wrist and pinned you down the floor.

"Because I love you [Name]-cchi. And I can't let Midorimacchi have you." He whispered and nibbled your ear.

You cried and tried to push him. "You crazy bastard! Get off of me!" You yelled as you struggled.

Kise didn't obey but he gripped both of your wrists tighter as he whisper the words,

"[Name]-cchi will be mine forever. And no one will break us apart. Remember that~"

★★★

What the freak did I just do? i mean srsly? Dafuq? HAHAHA. I ruined Midorima and Kise. Badly. omg hahaha. pls bear with this crap. I don't know what should I do with it anymore. i don't even know if i made yandere right. oh fck whatever. hahaha. xD

09/01/14

omg look at the date! it's septemBER! it's the start of BER-months! Advance Merry Christmas to everyone! <3 (huwat HAHA)