☆Himuro Tatsuya 8

~put your arms around me

©Christina Perri for the song -Arms

Requested by uhm XD @Mako-Chan23 hope u enjoy c:

☆☆☆

♪ I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart

It's been a while since you've been in a relationship. Why? It's because you have been afraid of falling in love. You had two or three relationships before however, none of those worked out. It's either you, or the guy who breaks up with you. Maybe it's not really the right time for you to have another relationship then?

Well, not until now.

But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start

The time you entered Yosen for high school, was actually when you were already in 3rd year. You were a transfer and heck. Making friends was harder than you thought. You became a loner that no one talks to, except for important matters though. But there is one who talked to you, which made you feel so special (lol).

His name? Himuro Tatsuya. Your classmate, a member of the basketball club.

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home

"[Name]-chan?" The voice broke the trance of your thoughts which made you look at the owner. "Tatsuya?" You raised an eyebrow and sat properly, looking at him. "Is there a problem?" You asked.

Himuro chuckled and sat beside you, resting his chin above his palm. "No, no. However you looked like you're the one who have a problem." He said as he gave you a small smile. You smiled and then let out a small chuckle. "Ah no. I don't have any. I'm just thinking of something." You replied as you wave the topic off.

But true. You do have a problem. Problem on figuring out what these feelings you are feeling whenever you're with this guy.

How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around?
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

He was your comfort zone, he was always with you through ups and downs. He never left you. Now, you're asking why? Why is he doing all of these? Why does he care for you so much? Why? You don't know. Maybe because you're his friend? Or something even more deeper? No that can't be.

Assuming will lead you nowhere.

But. It can lead you to a good ending too. Now choose.

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let our love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home

You do love the guy. You've already proven it. So, what now? Does he feel the same way? Nothing will happen if you won't do something.

Hoping he see through your walls, hoping that he would break this barrier. Hoping that he would break and let you out of your zone and hoping that he would catch you because you have already fell hard.

Ah young love.

The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved
I never wanna leave you but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone

"[Last Name]-chin-senpai." Your head immediately turned when you heard your name being called. You saw that it was your cute kouhai named Murasakibara. You smiled and gladly skipped towards the childish titan and hugged his torso (no judging you're close with him ok lol). "What is it Atsushi~? Hmm you're really one big bear~" you nuzzled to him.

No malice please. You like the titan as a friend or moreover as a brother. He's too cute for you. "I need [Name]-chin-senpai to go with me to the gym." He said and lifted you up, carrying you like a child. You raised an eyebrow and wrapped your arms aroynd his neck for support. "For what particular reason?" You asked.

He shrugged and then started to walk towards the gym. You didn't respond, letting the titan carry you to the gym.

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go...

Murasakibara put you down when both of you arrived at the gym, gently pushing the door open, you saq nothing. Nothing but darkness. You looked at Murasakibara to ask what's going on, but the titan as gone. You blinked twice, called him thrice, but no. He didn't show up. That left you go on inside the gym without him and try to find out what is inside.

When you stepped foot on the gym's floor, the lights suddenly lit up, revealing a decorated gymnasium. Pictures scattered on the floor, rose petals, balloons hanging.

Your eyes landed on the photos on the floor, realizing that these photos were all you with Himuro together.

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let our love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home

You walked through the scattered pictures, leading you to the center of the gym. You stood there for few minutes, before feeling someone covering your eyes. You bit your lip as tears threatened to fall from your eyes. For you know who this person is.

"Tatsuya..." You mumbled. Himuro chuckled and removed his palms from your eyes and turned you to face him.

"[Name]-chan." He said as he smile.

I try my best to never let you in to see the truth
And I've never opened up
I've never truly loved till you put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go

"Remembered when you told me you don't want to be in a relationship before? I hope I changed that.." He murmured, as he wrap his arms around your waist, both your foreheads touching one another.

You chuckled and stared through his eye. "Yes I remembered. And yes, you did change it." You said. He smiled and pulled you for a hug, resting his head on top of yours making you nuzzle between his chest.

"Don't worry [Name]-chan. I won't let you go. Ever." He said.

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let our love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home

He kissed your forehead and cupped both of your cheeks. "I love you [Name]-chan." He mumbled and closed the gap between you.

You pulled away right after and hugged him. "I love you more." You said as you chuckle.

You put your arms around me and I'm home

★★★

Did I ruin Himuro again? :D haha who cares haha lol. Okbye :*

I just realize that I love Himuro too as much as I love Akashi. But meh still Akashi. XD

Nijimura bby where art thou. LOL bye xD